1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

Them Headers really look good in there and I know she gonna sound mean when them pipes get attached ,good work,for reference what is the part number on them headers.

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Lookin sweet fam!! Man I want you to really take a mental pic of how ur engine bay looks right now. Clean right? Then when you get those nice new upper control arms and frame horns all painted up you will SEE THE DIFFERENCE. You'll say to yourself DAMN!! Those suspension parts made a huuuuge difference and set me ahead of everybody else. Im tellin ya bruh. All that bling will blang even harder with nice clean new looking parts. You will see. Keep the updates comin fam.

Elco Warren 8)

Amen on that bro, warren is speaking the truth. Buying the little suspension components and odd items to me are some of the best buys period. not only do they help improved ride quality and handling but those are the items the average guy wont touch. People always pick the nice valve covers and headers or whatnot but not to many take care of the small stuff. small stuff equals details and for me its what i enjoy seeing when i check out cars out. Once you become this way (METICULOUS) i dont think you can ever really go back to not being detailed about the modifications you do to your cars. This is your first car like this as your learning this stuff but trust me it wont be your last.

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Lookin sweet fam!! Man I want you to really take a mental pic of how ur engine bay looks right now. Clean right? Then when you get those nice new upper control arms and frame horns all painted up you will SEE THE DIFFERENCE. You'll say to yourself DAMN!! Those suspension parts made a huuuuge difference and set me ahead of everybody else. Im tellin ya bruh. All that bling will blang even harder with nice clean new looking parts. You will see. Keep the updates comin fam.

Elco Warren 8)

I feel you about the suspension...ok ok thats next on the list....time to save some cash and get right to it..but i need ur help!

85gbody said:
looks ****in clean bro! wow. keep that sh*t going.
did you have to bang anything around or was it a perfect fit? ive heard others talk about having to bang a lil bit of the headers so it could fall into place, so just curious if you had to do the same.

No banging just with some movement of the headers they went in kool, just remove the sparkplus and oil temp sensor....but other than that we good...good clearence@!

thanks for comment

ElCaminoGRAN/SPORT said:
Them Headers really look good in there and I know she gonna sound mean when them pipes get attached ,good work,for reference what is the part number on them headers.

Thanks bro....flowtech headers BIG31104-FLT, they look sweet on elko bro, you need to get them....got them on advance auto parts, they have deal all day ever day....check it out!

youngdeezy said:
Bumpin1ohmSS said:

Elco Warren 8)

Amen on that bro, warren is speaking the truth. Buying the little suspension components and odd items to me are some of the best buys period. not only do they help improved ride quality and handling but those are the items the average guy wont touch. People always pick the nice valve covers and headers or whatnot but not to many take care of the small stuff. small stuff equals details and for me its what i enjoy seeing when i check out cars out. Once you become this way (METICULOUS) i dont think you can ever really go back to not being detailed about the modifications you do to your cars. This is your first car like this as your learning this stuff but trust me it wont be your last.

I feel you guys, but i need help doing it, im all up for it!...we will see within the next cpl mths...thanks brah

OK bruh. Your wells are officially started. Editing the vids right now. I'll get the supplies and save the reciepts for you. Its gonna be 3 cans of Rustolium high temp engine paint (GLOSSY!!) and 1 can of sandable primer, 3 cans of filler primer from Rustolium...

I have the body filler and other stuff...ALL THE FACTORY HOLES FOR YOUR BOTTLES AND TIEDOWNS FOR THE WIRING WILL BE FILLED AND SMOOTHED

5826778173_67c2d1fd83_b.jpg

5826774457_0f5651b2fc_b.jpg

If you want the underside done, that 3M stuffs like $11 a can. 2 cans needed for that..

5826776367_1555ce2771_b.jpg

I'll keep you updated on things. Editing a vid right now while I work on filling the holes....

Elco "F*CK SHOPS" Warren :twisted:

Awwwwwwwwwww yea!!! i got the chills.....man oh man i cant wait, im super pumped and cant wait to see them done....im so excited...thanks alot big homie....for sure would like the under coating...pm me or text me the full amount on the spray cans u use and i will send u asap Paypal...

Thanks Doc Elko Warren..

Will do bruh... These will come better than Mels. :shock: Im getting a nice lil system down and the more I do em, the better I get... :wink:

[youtube]NLWTn5jeAOk[/youtube]

Elco Warren 8)

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Will do bruh... These will come better than Mels. :shock: Im getting a nice lil system down and the more I do em, the better I get... :wink:

[youtube]NLWTn5jeAOk[/youtube]

Elco Warren 8)
well i guess mine are next so they can be better than saints :rofl: :rofl: i need something in this engine bay to WOW ppl! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor