1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

Aww naww saint gonna win all the throphies, give him my wells and I'll take his hahaha then after u get a set done for chris I'll give chris mine and I'll come pick up the fresh ones ... Lol :rofl: :rofl:

melman109 said:
Aww naww saint gonna win all the throphies, give him my wells and I'll take his hahaha then after u get a set done for chris I'll give chris mine and I'll come pick up the fresh ones ... Lol :rofl: :rofl:

All of Warrens' work is the ishhhhhh....i will take n e ones, they all going to be looking pimping....lmao....mel get your own buddy :rofl: ....jkjkjkjk

HAHAHAHA!! Yall craaaaazy!!! Everybody's wells will look killer! I got caught up in my lady's "honey do" list so no work on anything today. Well I might fill the wells holes before work. Yeah..That might work out cool...

Elco "Slug Bug" Warren

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
HAHAHAHA!! Yall craaaaazy!!! Everybody's wells will look killer! I got caught up in my lady's "honey do" list so no work on anything today. Well I might fill the wells holes before work. Yeah..That might work out cool...

Elco "Slug Bug" Warren

That would be tight if my wheel wells were ready for the G body Nation run,, to show your work Warren....No rush tho...hahahahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I GOT TO HAVE THEM, THEY LOOK SO SMOOTH< I WANT TO REST MY HEAD IN THEM LIKE MY PILLOW>......lmao!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Oh fam you will have them before the run. Thats a month away. Remember tho...Im tryin to get my ride back on the road as well. Im really not rushing my ride as Im still getting loot together. Imma really put a rush on getting em done tho..I usually work on em after I workout in the mornings

Elco Warren 8)

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Oh fam you will have them before the run. Thats a month away. Remember tho...Im tryin to get my ride back on the road as well. Im really not rushing my ride as Im still getting loot together. Imma really put a rush on getting em done tho..I usually work on em after I workout in the mornings

Elco Warren 8)

Thats right homie getting all swollll, pumping iron....i need to start that too sh*t!!!....lol....like i said brah no rush....thanks big homie

Update: what i have been doing for the past week on elko.

My stereo was tripping, turning off and on while i was driving...I thought it was the alarm set-up or the stereo just gone bad...so i took it back to the homies shop and we went through all the wires, everything looked good/connected correctly, no shorts n e where....we thought it was the stereo ( VALOR 7" INDASH) Giving to me from my bro in law...So i flipped it on Craigslist $100 and got a brand new NICE Kenwood detacable face stereo for $100.00.....i went without a indah 7", was just too much to deal with or maybe it was just a cheap brand valor...lol......

so got the new kenwood installed today and we though we had it down, i took it around the block and was doing the same thing...(fustradted at this point)!!!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted: ....So we turned on lights hazards and gave it gas, and we found out the the ground was going low....so we went stright to the battery and seems to work out great....took it around the block again and only turned off one time, but keep on driving and didnt turn off after that....so i think it needed better ground....so thats taking care of hopefully,,

So know when i try to put elko in park, after i pass reverse it gets stuck and wont go into park.... I think its the shifter cable or something like that....theres a cable thaat goes into the trans on the driver side thats kinda dripping transmission fluids, do i need to replace that, or take it back to transmission shop? I dont think its nothing major, but will look into...

And what's a better sound, X pipes exhaust or H pipes exhaust?

After installing the headers its kinda Raspy....I want a deeper sound.....thanks guys....maybe i should take pics of exhaust.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
So know when i try to put elko in park, after i pass reverse it gets stuck and wont go into park.... I think its the shifter cable or something like that....theres a cable thaat goes into the trans on the driver side thats kinda dripping transmission fluids, do i need to replace that, or take it back to transmission shop? I dont think its nothing major, but will look into...

After installing the headers its kinda Raspy....I want a deeper sound.....thanks guys....maybe i should take pics of exhaust.
if u having transmission probs bro take it back to the transmission shop and as far as the sound goes do u have a cam installed in ur engine? if not then u wont really get a deep sound... i had a single in dual out muffler on my 82 elco and it sounded alright but it was A 350 engine no cam jus a edelbrock intake and holley carb

kuruption109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

if u having transmission probs bro take it back to the transmission shop and as far as the sound goes do u have a cam installed in ur engine? if not then u wont really get a deep sound... i had a single in dual out muffler on my 82 elco and it sounded alright but it was A 350 engine no cam jus a edelbrock intake and holley carb

Not transmission problems. everything works and feels great.....its just trying to put it in park gets stuck...im pretty sure theres a shift cable right? not sure, but yes forsure will take it in to the shop....jsut thought it might be something i can change....thanks Kris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor