1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

Sweet VID!!! gives me goose bumps everytime I see those vids brah...looks like u are on a roll....keep up good work on wells

whats up star how you doing? since your about to blow up if you need a security team i got you :rofl:

youngdeezy said:
whats up star how you doing? since your about to blow up if you need a security team i got you :rofl:

lmmao.....NA NA , i already got my security ( my boys) 80ZBABIEZ CC!!!!!! thats all i need homie, we ride together!!!

OK bruh. Got all the hard work knocked out. All the holes and cracks are filled and now its time for the filler stage. I'll upload some pics later on for you to see the progress. Today is my lil momma's bday so I'll be doin stuff with her. Also, I might be swangin out to AZ to drop the Elco off and order the motor in the morn. Anyways, just wanted to keep you up on whats happening fam. Wont be too long now....

Elco Warren 8)

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
OK bruh. Got all the hard work knocked out. All the holes and cracks are filled and now its time for the filler stage. I'll upload some pics later on for you to see the progress. Today is my lil momma's bday so I'll be doin stuff with her. Also, I might be swangin out to AZ to drop the Elco off and order the motor in the morn. Anyways, just wanted to keep you up on whats happening fam. Wont be too long now....

Elco Warren 8)

Ahhhhhhh brah no worries, you take care of you family first and that BCT...Any ways ur Dr. Warren I know u will get them knocked out and finished soon....Man I cant believe the BCT is getting new motor....im happy for you....YEAAAAA!!!!

Went to Team C Performance Bellflower Ca, and pick up some new edelbrock signature valve covers 4449 and 350 tran chrome oil pan...will be installing tomorrow morning....

rubber or corked gasket guys?

Attachments

• 2011-06-24_21-47-49_927[1].jpg
    2011-06-24_21-47-49_927[1].jpg
    432.6 KB · Views: 795
  • 2011-06-24_21-47-22_308[1].jpg
    2011-06-24_21-47-22_308[1].jpg
    515.8 KB · Views: 789

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Went to Team C Performance Bellflower Ca, and pick up some new edelbrock signature valve covers 4449 and 350 tran chrome oil pan...will be installing tomorrow morning....

i spy a gbodycentral sticker.... :D

kuruption109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

Lol...jk jk....just got it and put it on my tow hitch...looks good.....dayum too bad i cant remove that oil pan...i think im leaking oil from gasket....but have to move motor up a bit to clean the flywheel......had no time...bro in law need the lift....

Kris i want that center console...hit me up...

Attachments

• 2011-06-25_13-37-22_167.jpg
    2011-06-25_13-37-22_167.jpg
    561.9 KB · Views: 754

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
kuruption109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

Lol...jk jk....just got it and put it on my tow hitch...looks good.....dayum too bad i cant remove that oil pan...i think im leaking oil from gasket....but have to move motor up a bit to clean the flywheel......had no time...bro in law need the lift....

Kris i want that center console...hit me up...
pm sent and i like the cork gaskets JMO..

Got back from AZ and started back up on the wells....

Got any high rough spots knocked down. The epoxy has been smoothed and I went over each hole with some bondo filler..
Pic are a lil blurry. Didnt have it in macro mode but you get the idea..

5871705963_27d90865d2_b.jpg

5871707043_6a6339de28_b.jpg

5871708959_4a26954ebc_b.jpg

Filler time..Once it dries, I can sand it down smooth. Then its "Filler Primer time". I build that up with 3 coats to hide any lil stuff left from the rough grit sand paper. I let that sit out for a few days to fully dry. 3 coats is pretty thick..

5871710199_a8bb35c784_b.jpg

5871712395_52b9f63112_b.jpg

5872272186_d4dbd58072_b.jpg

[youtube]MaR8QKKml1Y[/youtube]

Oh man!! These wells were in rough *ss shape. LOL! But I like a challenge. Lotta time into these bruh. I will have then sanded tomorrow and then cleaned up for filler primer stage....All downhill from here. I should have em finished by friday. Then I let em sit out so the paint drys/cures for a few days bruh.

Elco Warren 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor