1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
WOW1 Man Im glad you keep that extinguisher handy bro. One thing I llike to do before any engine work or electrical stuff is to take pics of how everything looks before i add anything new. I know that it was all working properly before the new addition. Then when I add the new stuff, I run everything along with the old setup. Especially wiring. Man that can really bite you. And yes its scary. After you do the mods let the car sit in idle and keep a close watch on things. Better to catch any probs early on and not while out driving. Keep up the great work bruh.

Elco Warren 8)

True! I usually leave it at idle and ck stuff out, but i guess this time i made a BOO BOO>..lol...This just make me more cautious in what im doing and learning as i go....thanks big homie... :roll:

glad you knocked it out man! i just tested mine out too, worked good...

LSCustoms said:
glad you knocked it out man! i just tested mine out too, worked good...

Feels good when u do things on your own sometimes huh?...well when i get home Im going to putting all wires up, hide them good, and start painting the other side fender metals...taken out wheel wells and getting everything ready so when the Big homie Warren Is ready with my wells i can install them asap..Just tighting everything up and trying to but everything back..im still waiting on top plate!!! sucks....lol..

Attachments

• side trim.jpeg
    side trim.jpeg
    707.6 KB · Views: 543

ElCaminoGRAN/SPORT said:
Them fans lookin good man keep up the good work,your elcos turning out awesome...

Thanks brah. i try my best! :mrgreen:

That's west up homie! Looking strait,looks like you got a
good coaching staff :wink: now where did you cop dem fans at?how much dd the
y tax you?gLAd to CE u with that"do it yourself" attitudenow time fir my
MOTAvation :wink: you know how WEst do it!

L.A.X-RATED said:
That's west up homie! Looking strait,looks like you got a
good coaching staff :wink: now where did you cop dem fans at?how much dd the
y tax you?gLAd to CE u with that"do it yourself" attitudenow time fir my
MOTAvation :wink: you know how WEst do it!

Ahhh thanks Family, I got them off ebay , they ran me about $67.00 dual fans with relay and thermo switch..the homie Young Deezy told me about them on ebay...real good price...ck them out when u get a chance....thanks for cking in :mrgreen:

Were did you get those fans on ebay, got a link?

sh1ft said:
Were did you get those fans on ebay, got a link?

Hey whats going on..lol...let me ck. i will pm you..kk :wink:

I'd like to know where you got those fans from also.Living out here in vegas the engine in my monte tends to run a little hotter then normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor