1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Dave V said:
If u wa t helping wiring it up just ask ill be glad to help u out wiring is not that hard

Hey Dave, Thanks for the help as well...Im going to try things on my own, thats the only way i will learn, but it feels good to hear that guys on the forum got my back! :mrgreen: will keep u updated...
its good to try it on ur own BUT id ADVISE u to have ASSISTANCE ........things cud go wrong if a mistake is made... :wink:

kuruption109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Dave V said:
If u wa t helping wiring it up just ask ill be glad to help u out wiring is not that hard

Hey Dave, Thanks for the help as well...Im going to try things on my own, thats the only way i will learn, but it feels good to hear that guys on the forum got my back! :mrgreen: will keep u updated...
its good to try it on ur own BUT id ADVISE u to have ASSISTANCE ........things cud go wrong if a mistake is made... :wink:

This is true Kristopher...thanks

Went tho Long Beach High Performance Swapmeet (lunch break)lol....Kris here is the gauge i was talking about with the carbon fiber...it looks ****ing sweet in person!!!..$850.00.....oh and there were 4 speeds like krazy...lol

Attachments

• 4speeds.jpeg
    4speeds.jpeg
    807.6 KB · Views: 677
  • gauges.jpeg
    gauges.jpeg
    695.2 KB · Views: 682

those look like 5 speeds.... what was the price?

kuruption109 said:
those look like 5 speeds.... what was the price?

I over heard people talking about prices, and i think i heard $350.00 not sure the conditions of them,but there were alot all over the place brah!

Next Swapmeet is Sep 11

SWEEET *ss JOB ON THE CORE BRUH!!! Lookin damn good! Keep it goin. Before you know it the whole bay will be glowing like crazy!!. Leave tha parts you spray out in the sun for a bit. All the nuts/bolts I sprayed got placed in the oven at 300, 400, 450 temp for 5 mins each. Worked great at setting the paint up. Helped it cure and stick. But that might not go over too well with the wifee bruh. Im at home all day by myslef and can get away with it. LOL! What wifee doesnt know wont hurt her. HAHAHA. Waitin for my lady to get back and then I can get some sand paper to work on your wells. I wanna get em dome this week. Tired of lookin at em. HAHA :rofl:

Ecko Warren :mrgreen:

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
SWEEET *ss JOB ON THE CORE BRUH!!! Lookin damn good! Keep it goin. Before you know it the whole bay will be glowing like crazy!!. Leave tha parts you spray out in the sun for a bit. All the nuts/bolts I sprayed got placed in the oven at 300, 400, 450 temp for 5 mins each. Worked great at setting the paint up. Helped it cure and stick. But that might not go over too well with the wifee bruh. Im at home all day by myslef and can get away with it. LOL! What wifee doesnt know wont hurt her. HAHAHA. Waitin for my lady to get back and then I can get some sand paper to work on your wells. I wanna get em dome this week. Tired of lookin at em. HAHA :rofl:

u said the 350 is mine right..or im sure roro wudnt like.. "What wifee doesnt know wont hurt her" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bumpin1ohmSS said:

Thanks brah! if it wasent for u inspiring me i probley wouldnt be working so hard on elko (80zbabiez CC) Hell ya!!! :mrgreen: And yes the dayum bug got me! Im taking out my old wells tomorrow and starting on the side metal (WHY ME! :blam: ) dayum bug!!! lmao...I said "F"it! might as well...Hahahaha ( and about the bolts in the microwave, when wifey is asleep is when i do stuff behind her back..lmao...) I would love to have the wells this weekend, Im dying to put them in the elko and going to car show Aug 20th in Norwalk..its like a street show, cars parked in streets..Well if i can get these dayum fans to work..lmao....WESTSIDE!!!!!

kuruption109 said:
u said the 350 is mine right..or im sure roro wudnt like.. "What wifee doesnt know wont hurt her" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

RORO has a gps tracker on that bad boy. She'd be at your front door within minutes of her discovering it was gone. LOL!

Man the fans are effin easy to do. I was lookin at your setup. Looks like you got Dave and Skip willing to shoot thru and help. Take up those offers bruh! These two KNOW THEIR sh*t!! And will have you right in a matter of hours. Learn from what they do. Im pretty sure they will have you doin the work and will carefully watch over and give instruction. See with my SS being here, I can use it as a guide on how to run stuff. I wont have the wells done today but Im back on em. Had to step away for a sec.

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
kuruption109 said:

RORO has a gps tracker on that bad boy. She'd be at your front door within minutes of her discovering it was gone. LOL!

Man the fans are effin easy to do. I was lookin at your setup. Looks like you got Dave and Skip willing to shoot thru and help. Take up those offers bruh! These two KNOW THEIR sh*t!! And will have you right in a matter of hours. Learn from what they do. Im pretty sure they will have you doin the work and will carefully watch over and give instruction. See with my SS being here, I can use it as a guide on how to run stuff. I wont have the wells done today but Im back on em. Had to step away for a sec.

I wont have the wells done today but Im back on em. Had to step away for a sec.

Ahhh nah nah...i meant by like next wekkend, or before the 20th...but hey no worries brah, dont rush....i want to slide off those wells....like a slipe and slide...lol...lol..lol...

Ok guys got home today from work and mounted the fans where i wanted them and took care of the overflowtank...tomorrow morning im going to start removing the wheel wells and hitting the paint on the side panels to match the core and wheel wells...

Ok Skip/or Dave..need some advice...where do start the wiring process? ..im stuck and dont know which wires to start with first....?

Heres some pics... :mrgreen:

Attachments

• 2011-08-07_19-27-47_257.jpg
    2011-08-07_19-27-47_257.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 625
  • 2011-08-07_19-27-30_803.jpg
    2011-08-07_19-27-30_803.jpg
    1,010.4 KB · Views: 638
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor