1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

melman109 said:
Looking good Big Homie! Nice to see you got your boys involved. Your oldest will be cruising it before you know it! You going to Pomona Swap meet this weekend?

Thanks..hes all excited about the elko...i told him its for him/his high school ride...and i need to get another project for my little boy..lol...we will see....but nahhhhh im working Sundays for another 2 more weeks or so...Pollo hit me up to see if i was going to...whos all going?

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
melman109 said:
Looking good Big Homie! Nice to see you got your boys involved. Your oldest will be cruising it before you know it! You going to Pomona Swap meet this weekend?

Thanks..hes all excited about the elko...i told him its for him/his high school ride...and i need to get another project for my little boy..lol...we will see....but nahhhhh im working Sundays for another 2 more weeks or so...Pollo hit me up to see if i was going to...whos all going?

Not sure, Warren had mentioned it but i'm not sure if he's going or not. I won't be there but my grandfather will be out there selling some old 30's 40's and 50's stuff

-83MONTESS- said:
gk666 said:
just curious is this a goal to make the longest thread of all time.... cuz im always down for a challenge
Kuruption's is longer :mrgreen:
once i get some more ish accomplished... we shall see...

LSCustoms said:
DAYUM! looking clean... imma be at the swap meet for sure

Man I wish I could roll, I have a 3 day weekend to. If I would have knew earlier I would have planned the trip

melman109 said:
LSCustoms said:
DAYUM! looking clean... imma be at the swap meet for sure

Man I wish I could roll, I have a 3 day weekend to. If I would have knew earlier I would have planned the trip

Pomona is the best to find everything! Alot of parts! My bro in law is there all the time selling and flipping parts...he has a shop and is a mechanic for Volkswagens, im always post parts for him on samba and craigslist...im thinking that will be my next project for my lil one....1957 VW Oval, roof rack, white walls, dropped, big motor, and have hel p me out...we will see...well have fun in pomona guys..

damn im gonna miss out on the swap meet too smh. also im glad you dropped that family pic thats such a good thing fam. ive got my boys in training too at the age of 4 and 2 lol

Bruh you know Ive owed about 8 bugs, a 57 micro bus all cal styled out and other Water cooled dubs. Man I will be building another one soon. I just put VW on the back burner for a bit to get my muscle cars right. Me and Mel will be gettin with you on the dubs real soon. Mels a dub head as well. Ok. I'm back on the wells. Had to take a break man cuz all kinds of bs has been happening to ol Ekco. But its gettin handled. I hand sanded all the old paint off and got everything smoothed out again. 2.5 hours of sanding!! LOL! Imma shoot em again this weekend.

"Ekco" Warren 8)

youngdeezy said:
damn im gonna miss out on the swap meet too smh. also im glad you dropped that family pic thats such a good thing fam. ive got my boys in training too at the age of 4 and 2 lol

Yea my family is my life....ur boys look like they will be helping daddy dezzy soon...its the best feeling every when they helping out...

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Bruh you know Ive owed about 8 bugs, a 57 micro bus all cal styled out and other Water cooled dubs. Man I will be building another one soon. I just put VW on the back burner for a bit to get my muscle cars right. Me and Mel will be gettin with you on the dubs real soon. Mels a dub head as well. Ok. I'm back on the wells. Had to take a break man cuz all kinds of bs has been happening to ol Ekco. But its gettin handled. I hand sanded all the old paint off and got everything smoothed out again. 2.5 hours of sanding!! LOL! Imma shoot em again this weekend.

"Ekco" Warren 8)

Fo show...if i cant get and oval might just get like a 67 or so..i really appriciate all the time u putting into the wells brah....if i lived closed by i would of been there putting in time too....thanks alot big dog.....keep me updated...cpl shows coming up....thanks again...keeep up hard work brah i know its alot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor