1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Battery box is looking clean bruh! Sprayed the other well fam. Done..Imma let em sit out and bake for the rest of the week. Im headed to AZ next weekend so we need to hook up before Friday....

Elco Warren

Perfect!!!! :banana: :friday: ( I will send u a text message right know )

those well look crazy good... dude is getting better and better, now if he would just pick up a real paint gun, i may be able to get a paint job out of it... as OCD as he is with a spray can, he will prob be amazing with a real gun and compressor... saves me from having to do it...

anyhow, Saint your El CO is a force to be reckoned with...

LSCustoms said:
those well look crazy good... dude is getting better and better, now if he would just pick up a real paint gun, i may be able to get a paint job out of it... as OCD as he is with a spray can, he will prob be amazing with a real gun and compressor... saves me from having to do it...

Thats the plan my man...Bout to sighn up on this painting forum and research away. Imma start gettin things together soon. The can jobs are cool for now but time to grow...

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
LSCustoms said:

Thats the plan my man...Bout to sighn up on this painting forum and research away. Imma start gettin things together soon. The can jobs are cool for now but time to grow...

i may have to invest in a starter one for you and you may have to spray a bunch of my parts for practice, until your OCD self has them perfect, could work out to be a great deal for me... 5000 paint job for a few hundred dollars... :D

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Ur right warren the engine bay bug bite me!!!! DAYUM..So go top plate painted and dryed...all i need is passanger side inner fender bay to paint...ck it out guys..
8) i see u saint puttin in work good sh*t bro!

kuruption109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Ur right warren the engine bay bug bite me!!!! DAYUM..So go top plate painted and dryed...all i need is passanger side inner fender bay to paint...ck it out guys..
8) i see u saint puttin in work good sh*t bro!

Thanks homie! with all the motivation you guys give me, make's me push harder...80zbabiez CC!!!

Ordered

1.Aluminum/polished smooth wire loom

2.Accel 4041R ( homie Mel told me about these plugs)(thanks)!

My spark plug wires are Msd Heli-core that are on elko know have alot of manifold/header burns,& alot of over spary when i would go krazy trying to keep everything sprayed clean black...lol.back in the days when i first got them and didnt have wire loom to keep them away from having burning spots....

TIME TO UPGRADE!!!!!

Attachments

• S6039.jpg
    S6039.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 586
  • 110-4041R.jpg
    110-4041R.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 592

Oh yes!! I have the MSD plugs and DEI wire boots and boot ends. I also have the Billet Specialties wire holders just like that for the SS and Elco. Trust me...Its gonna look SHARP!!!! Bug bit you on the *ss HARD i see :rofl: Bro with the wells in there and all the new plished and chromed parts are gonna look killer...See you friday...

Elco Warren 8)

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Oh yes!! I have the MSD plugs and DEI wire boots and boot ends. I also have the Billet Specialties wire holders just like that for the SS and Elco. Trust me...Its gonna look SHARP!!!! Bug bit you on the *ss HARD i see :rofl: Bro with the wells in there and all the new plished and chromed parts are gonna look killer...See you friday...

Elco Warren 8)

LMAO, that dayum bug!!!See you Friday bro man...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor