1980 Pontiac LeMans Station Wagon - G-T-faux (stuck with it, and can't shake it... like a bad case of herpes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Well... I just sent Jeff payment for the drip rail mouldings, so that issue is done with.

I also noticed that the rear hatch/tailgate seal can be lifted from Dodge minivan... so I'll be eBaying/Amazoning that soon enough.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Mike,
I thought you meant the beltline seal that goes across the top of the tailgate. Yeah, those are NLA...and Yes, the Plymouth Voyager/ Dodge Caravan seal for the opening works pretty well. That's what I'm currently using. The OEM seal is also NLA.
The Plymouth Voyager seals are very cheap at the junkyard.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Where has this wagon been? Gonna go through the thread on LS1.

Jack hit the nail on the head with it all. Good luck!.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Lol, I mean a build thread. Nice lemans for sure! I went to LS forums and read through it, nice work. :D

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
liquidh8 said:
Lol, I mean a build thread. Nice lemans for sure! I went to LS forums and read through it, nice work. :D

Thanks, but for whatever reason (maybe because it isn't a Camaro) it has got very little interest from other folks? Not that I am doing it for the attention, more so just to document my work for future reference.

GRIFF442

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 9, 2012
Coral Springs, Florida
That is because us wagon lovers are a breed all our own, you will get plenty of interest on here.....I for one really like different....and it has been awhile since I saw a Camaro that was truly different! Glad this wagon ended up in good hands, saw it on ebay awhile back and started having visions of another wagon toy for the collection until the wife snapped me back into reality :D

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
GRIFF442 said:
Glad this wagon ended up in good hands, saw it on ebay awhile back and started having visions of another wagon toy for the collection until the wife snapped me back into reality :D

Funny, I got the "go ahead" from my better half when I found it on eBay... she is regretting it a little more now that the baby is extremely mobile and I am out in the garage. Hit them with crazy requests when they are mentally weak or distracted!

Kansas Bu Wagon

G-Body Guru
Jul 9, 2012
Wichita, Ks
Nice wagon. I love the direction you're going with it.

Throw some pictures in the wagon picture thread a few topics down. We need to keep that thread alive!!!

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Where can I source the correct(ish) gas tank insolation rubber for around the tank/under the straps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor