1984 Chevy El Camino (Build Up and Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1984 Chevy El Camino

sorry for being late but wats happening to the rear hatch/bumper

Holly crap :shock: ! That looks so sick brah! Can u do the same set up on a malibu? I think im getting a malibu next, and want to tuck everything away...like a tummy tuck...hahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl:

Nice job! I like the way the rear of the car turned out.. 8)

ElCaminoGRAN/SPORT said:
Cant wait to see how you do your tail lights i knoww its gonna look sicc..

If I wasnt so damn sleepy (just got home from work) id roll thru and check it out in person. Oh trust me.... "Foose" is doin some of the cleanest work ive seen done fam. This brotha goes hard as **** on these parts and his attention to detail is on a level that most shops cant even touch...

Skip...That BM 700r4 with TCI constant pressure valve kit, Holeshot 2400 stall and tubular x member are all comin your way "lil" bruh. Enjoy!! :mrgreen:

Elco Warren 8)

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
ElCaminoGRAN/SPORT said:
Cant wait to see how you do your tail lights i knoww its gonna look sicc..

If I wasnt so damn sleepy (just got home from work) id roll thru and check it out in person. Oh trust me.... "Foose" is doin some of the cleanest work ive seen done fam. This brotha goes hard as **** on these parts and his attention to detail is on a level that most shops cant even touch...

Skip...That BM 700r4 with TCI constant pressure valve kit, Holeshot 2400 stall and tubular x member are all comin your way "lil" bruh. Enjoy!! :mrgreen:

Elco Warren 8)
thanks big bro, I was shocked when you gave it to me... i will put it to good use, and its actually what i needed for my motor project... i didnt want too high a stall, thats perfect... and im not worried about vacuum brakes anymore... still havent gone to sleep yet bro...

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Holly crap :shock: ! That looks so sick brah! Can u do the same set up on a malibu? I think im getting a malibu next, and want to tuck everything away...like a tummy tuck...hahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl:
yes can tuck the rear...

a little more body work
IMG311.jpg

i took this picture to play with my lighting ideas, so far i have to try and fit the firestorms between the gap in the tailgate and roll pan... but that gap has been shortened, i hope the lights will still work in between, if not i have to think of something else, like maybe flushing them into the top portion of the tailgate... i have 1 of 5 ideas, i am going to go with one of them, just dont know which one yet... next major body mod, will be to shave the chrome trims off the bed and drip rails off the door frames...

Some mid 90's caddy taillights on the side of the tailgate would look sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor