1984 Chevy El Camino (Build Up and Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1984 Chevy El Camino

LSCustoms said:
drove around the block a few times, to get the oil circulating, neighbors came out, wanting to know what i've done different this week... good neighbors... anyhow had to take some photos and video to document some progress and to see what i need want to change in the near future...

someone drove off in the car and did a burnout, but i seemed to have misplaced that video 8)
lmfao :rofl:

nice

LSCustoms said:
Dave V said:
Well u know I moved mine to the bed and where mine is and how my guy routed it takes forever to fill true 22 gal wagon tank so make sure you give it good thought cause we moved it from the side into the bed in the same spot and its not the best location.
gonna be in the floor of the bed

so is mine just dependswhere in the floor of the bed to me center would be a good idea.

kuruption109 said:
LSCustoms said:
got the lights in, not happy, gotta do something else
pics
physically got the shipment in, hadnt installed them properly, but i can tell i am not going to like them, time for plan b

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor