1984 Chevy El Camino (Build Up and Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1984 Chevy El Camino

LSCustoms said:
Dave V said:
odd ive had mine on my av for 3 years and its bright during the day and has not yellowed must be since it is shaded by the tailgate. well i dont know what to tell ya good luck with whatever you choose.
i gotta play with them, but i will be adding more lights in the pan more than likely... the problem with flushing these, is i would have to make a metal bucket to do this right

well i hope to see you and your ride this weekend.

Dave V said:
LSCustoms said:
Dave V said:
odd ive had mine on my av for 3 years and its bright during the day and has not yellowed must be since it is shaded by the tailgate. well i dont know what to tell ya good luck with whatever you choose.
i gotta play with them, but i will be adding more lights in the pan more than likely... the problem with flushing these, is i would have to make a metal bucket to do this right

well i hope to see you and your ride this weekend.
me too bro, tired of riding that bike...

melman109 said:
LSCustoms said:

Bring it to AZ i'll ride it :rofl:
thinking about tearing it back down, repainting it and a little more motor work and retune

What up Skip? Man you got that elco game on lock! I love how you dont settle for less than what you WANT i cant wait to see that finished. I know that will be a beast to reckon with! Im jealous.. wanna sell it lol

v2vera said:
What up Skip? Man you got that elco game on lock! I love how you dont settle for less than what you WANT i cant wait to see that finished. I know that will be a beast to reckon with! Im jealous.. wanna sell it lol
sell it... hmmmm... :D

i do have another "project" im hiding and would love to start on/finish...

LSCustoms said:
melman109 said:
LSCustoms said:

Bring it to AZ i'll ride it :rofl:
thinking about tearing it back down, repainting it and a little more motor work and retune

No need i'll find you a project bike and i'll trade you straight across and you can do whatever you want to it :mrgreen:

long way to go... took some picts to get a visual of now and where i wanna be...

IMG321.jpg

IMG322.jpg

IMG317.jpg

IMG319.jpg

IMG320.jpg

IMG318-1.jpg

son wanted to start his ride up and play with the damn gas, while i was looking her over... :rofl:

[youtube]LUdNnTzxGYA[/youtube]

[youtube]IpMDLOKbsO0[/youtube]

IMG335.jpg

IMG338.jpg

IMG341.jpg

found this at junk yard, right width, but not the right rear end, apparently these cars came with two options, would rather have the versailles anyway.. but those are harder to find for less than 850... gonna wait a few more tics, before i buy a housing (prob fab9)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor