1984 Chevy El Camino (Build Up and Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1984 Chevy El Camino

i have them same strip lights made for puckups, ther nice for a year, then the plastic tube starts to fade. i dont think caddy lights have been played out only because the only ones i see are in the magazines. but i think if ya some how got the lights inside the tailgate flush with the skin . so ya only see it through the paint when ya turn the lights on. that would be friggin sweet. like this: http://www.minitruckinweb.com/tech/body ... index.html
IMO thats a sweet idea.

I like that look ship, but do you have any other lights in mind? something out of a different car...like exrotic type of cars?

Dave V said:
well maybe you then need to get some brighter led plasma glow has the brightest.
these are plasma glow firestorm scanning leds, with amber turn signals

Dave V said:
odd ive had mine on my av for 3 years and its bright during the day and has not yellowed must be since it is shaded by the tailgate. well i dont know what to tell ya good luck with whatever you choose.
i gotta play with them, but i will be adding more lights in the pan more than likely... the problem with flushing these, is i would have to make a metal bucket to do this right

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
I like that look ship, but do you have any other lights in mind? something out of a different car...like exrotic type of cars?

yeh a couple of different things running through my head...lol... will come up with something clean... i just wanted this done by the weekend. so i can hit up Rob's run... and by the way there is a whole letter between h and k... :rofl: 8)

LSCustoms said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

yeh a couple of different things running through my head...lol... will come up with something clean... i just wanted this done by the weekend. so i can hit up Rob's run... and by the way there is a whole letter between h and k... :rofl: 8)

Lol. my bad... :rofl:

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
LSCustoms said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

Lol. my bad... :rofl:
its all good bro...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor