1984 Chevy El Camino (Build Up and Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1984 Chevy El Camino

"Thats Pretty good!" Awwww fam! Im lovin it! Lil man cant wait to turn 16-17 to get his hands on it I bet. Man thats the best feelin. The "old man" workin on the ride with the youngin' :wink: Keep em comin bruh!

Elco Warren 8)

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
"Thats Pretty good!" Awwww fam! Im lovin it! Lil man cant wait to turn 16-17 to get his hands on it I bet. Man thats the best feelin. The "old man" workin on the ride with the youngin' :wink: Keep em comin bruh!

Elco Warren 8)
nah, he will be 11 monday, he will be on the track with it when he turns 12. if they let me get away with it, they told me they would like for him to be 16, but i found a place that may let him...

if not he will stick to his shifter cart... until then

LSCustoms said:
IMG335.jpg

IMG338.jpg

IMG341.jpg

found this at junk yard, right width, but not the right rear end, apparently these cars came with two options, would rather have the versailles anyway.. but those are harder to find for less than 850... gonna wait a few more tics, before i buy a housing (prob fab9)...
make sure that if you are looking for a junkyard, 9" that it is not the one that is totally smooth rear, that is an 8" i believe... the one you want should look like this... it is already the proper width for our gbodys and is simple to re bracket for a bolt in, change the yoke and the third member to the locking posi you want and you will have the right 9" for an affordable price

p79716_image_large.jpg

p79713_image_large.jpg

this is out of a lincoln versailles, popular cause it has disc brakes, and the parts for the brakes can still be purchased at autozone or your local parts store... some of the granadas have either a 8 or a 9... just thought i would share my near mistake of purchasing the wrong one, for an awesome price :rofl:

skip your build is straight up incredible bruh, for real your bringing the 80z crew to a completely new level with your fab skills i think its awesome. keep up the great work. also if you ever do come up to the bay again feel free to contact me so you can swing by for the day or a hour its doesn't matter. also thanks for checking me out on the ss build i didnt peep your last post otherwise i would have shot you a text at the least.

youngdeezy said:
skip your build is straight up incredible bruh, for real your bringing the 80z crew to a completely new level with your fab skills i think its awesome. keep up the great work. also if you ever do come up to the bay again feel free to contact me so you can swing by for the day or a hour its doesn't matter. also thanks for checking me out on the ss build i didnt peep your last post otherwise i would have shot you a text at the least.
all good bro, my phone broke the other day, tried to text you, dont get new phone till today, so missing alot of texts, etc... anyhow, nice to hear from you...

LSCustoms said:
added to the collection thnks to Warren...

IMG382.jpg

IMG383.jpg

You dont want that! It's broke lol.... Gonna be a nice addition to the Elco. Nothing like having overdrive especially with them Cali gas prices :D

melman109 said:
LSCustoms said:
added to the collection thnks to Warren...

IMG382.jpg

IMG383.jpg

You dont want that! It's broke lol.... Gonna be a nice addition to the Elco. Nothing like having overdrive especially with them Cali gas prices :D
went straight to my friends shop, for a minor adjustment :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor