1984 Chevy El Camino (Build Up and Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1984 Chevy El Camino

melman109 said:
LSCustoms said:
I may sell my interior including my new seats, which are real leather and suede... I like my seats though, so maybe not, but anyhow, dash and gauges can go, i may make an all metal dash and do my own gauges, or fiberglass a new style el co dash, not sure yet... im pulling this dash today!

Man if only them seats were brown :mrgreen: I wonder if Dakota Digital can swap the colors on used gauges...hmmmmmmm if so I might be interested
dont need to swap the gauges, just get the right color front plate, and they will change colors I think Warren has the hook up on the different plates for the colors...

my carb hat/adapter... temp solution for my 305, gotta get it fired up...
IMG_20111121_123406.jpg

:shock: :shock: nice!lets here it rumble..... :P

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
:shock: :shock: nice!lets here it rumble..... :P
yeh, gotta little ways to go yet, still gotta pull the dash (too lazy this weekend to do it and wasnt feeling well, but Ill try and tackle that tomorrow) then if Mel gets the gauges from me (at a great deal) I may have a little more work cut out, before i fire it (hell who am I kidding, ill fire it without gauges!)

anyhow, its a small motor, prob nothing to get too excited about, dont want ya to get disappointed, just a little something for me and my kid to play around with and can keep him from asking me to ride in my sh*t all the time :rofl: ... he loves bikes too, so hell if he continues down a good path, he can have that too, I have something else in mind for myself (hog wise).

soon as I fire this up, i can get to work a little on ,y little girls proj, although i have years to finish that, at least she can get off my back... or if i find something I can trade her back for it... little secret

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!! Leeeettttsssss get ready to rumble!!! Looking damn good bruh! Cant wait to get me a set of those springs for my 305.. Keep it going fam!! When you are ready to clean the bay up hit me up. We can trailor the El to the car wash and clean it up nice.

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Oh yeah!!!!!!!!! Leeeettttsssss get ready to rumble!!! Looking damn good bruh! Cant wait to get me a set of those springs for my 305.. Keep it going fam!! When you are ready to clean the bay up hit me up. We can trailor the El to the car wash and clean it up nice.

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC
yup, can get fined for using the silly *ss car washes around here, cause of the supposed waste issue, so i gotta just wet the driveway down and do it inside the garage... but def want to get this buttoned up a little by the weekend, need to pull the interior back out and get that dash to you, get the gauges shipped to Mel and start my clean up and wiring!

melman109 said:
oh snaps! it's almost time to fire her up!
yeh cant wait, but may just continue to stage two of this thing... and do the rest of the fab work to make this 305 complete and as week as I can, hell i was told the motor may blow the first pass and if so, I will be half way there :rofl:

richp85elco said:
you were right about that weak *ss cam, must have really low lift to need to use those springs :rofl: Great for limitting horsepower! You don't want the son to get any speeding tickets anyways
yup... :D, he will be on the track with this thing with me, or in the passenger seat for a while... but cant wait till im close to completion so I can move on to my proj

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor