1984 Chevy El Camino (Build Up and Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1984 Chevy El Camino

getting the chills!!!, wait to see a vid on yourtube, to hear this 305 rumlbe....slowly but surly bro...your sons going to love it and you...lol great work! :P

IMG_20111123_160204.jpg

doesnt look like it, but a little progress

Dave V said:
too bad it says ls engines on the label lol cats out the bag now...
lol. its universal, works for even my small old 305!

[youtube]1Pr1pq027sU&feature=related[/youtube]

well I thought I was going to beat many to do this, but I guess not, anyhow, this is pretty easy for me to do, so we shall see in the near future, as soon as I figure out what Im going to do for a dash, I also may use the ipad for my gauges, and tuning concerns... at least thats what I plan to do!

LSCustoms said:
[youtube]1Pr1pq027sU&feature=related[/youtube]

well I thought I was going to beat many to do this, but I guess not, anyhow, this is pretty easy for me to do, so we shall see in the near future, as soon as I figure out what Im going to do for a dash, I also may use the ipad for my gauges, and tuning concerns... at least thats what I plan to do!

:shock: :shock: me like!!!

Wow! thats klean and a must have!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor