1984 Chevy El Camino (Build Up and Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1984 Chevy El Camino

Dave V said:
That mastershift is amazing its around 2200 for the setup a good friend just bought it for his 55 Chevy while we were at sema it is bad *ss......
yeh, I love it, but im not spending that much on it, I guess the last thing I would think about doing, but I may do something like this down the line!

Ya, wow, I don't know if I could ever spend 2200 on that. You're friend must grow some fancy trees. Especially for what you get. It's something you could probably manage to put together for a lot less.

melman109 said:
That's a nice radiator! What type of fan/fans do you plan on running? I got a clean clutch fan you can have if you need one. :mrgreen:

What else you got over there in your tool shed? I need some stuff!!! LoL

drogg1 said:
Ya, wow, I don't know if I could ever spend 2200 on that. You're friend must grow some fancy trees. Especially for what you get. It's something you could probably manage to put together for a lot less.

Well he did not pay that but with how intricate this setup is I doubt you can do it yourself it has a heck of a control setup to it. He got the paddles and the push buttons....... When your building a 100k 55 Chevy only the best will do

Dave V said:
Well he did not pay that but with how intricate this setup is I doubt you can do it yourself it has a heck of a control setup to it. He got the paddles and the push buttons....... When your building a 100k 55 Chevy only the best will do

I see. I only mean that it would be interesting, at least for me as an engineer, to try to come up with something like that my self instead of forking over the 2200as sort of a challenge I guess. However, I agree that it is nice and that things should be homogeneously done the right way on a car that already has such a sum put in to it.

drogg1 said:
nah, I dont think you could make one for less than the work, design, trial and error, etc. that went into how they did this and its def worth me paying the money for it, I just cant justify it right now and it doesnt add horsepower, so not worth it to me at this point (not that i want more horse power)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor