1984 Chevy El Camino (Build Up and Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1984 Chevy El Camino

melman109 said:
Those are some nice looking arms! 8)
thanks, bro alot further along then Im willing to show, but scared due to all the build up and anticipation... Im already feeling disappointed, this this is taking way to long for me to get it on the road...

LSCustoms said:
melman109 said:
Those are some nice looking arms! 8)
thanks, bro alot further along then Im willing to show, but scared due to all the build up and anticipation... Im already feeling disappointed, this this is taking way to long for me to get it on the road...

Man dont feel dissapointed at all! Bought my SS at 34/35 years old. 44 years old now and the cars still isnt on the road! LOL! Keep chuggin along fam. You doin a helluva job!! Those arms look ridiculously clean!!!

Elco Warren 8)

80z UP!!

Dave V said:
skip its looking good bro and i know once its done its gonna be sweet take your time and do it right the 1st time. Merry Christmas bro....
Merry Christmas to you too bro! hope all is well.

old picture but the 1st stage of the 305 was completed moving on to the next stage and getting plenty of progress... need a bigger carb already unfortunately... :mrgreen:

gotta make a few important next step choices then off to the races, Mel, Warren and I have a "on the road" goal date and I cant wait to move forward. waiting on a couple of small parts and then off to the races..

IMG_20111119_121307.jpg

once Im closer to being done I can finally finish my garage floor too, got something special for it to come!

richp85elco said:
very very nice! 8) dam thing looks mean!
thanks bro, not all looks either (fortunately) came out pretty nice, cant wait to hear it breath some life... prob gonna get rid of power steering to free up some space (dont know yet) havent gotten enough feedback on driveability without the ps. however, I am going to set it up and try to keep it... I intend on adding back in ac and other stuff if it fits in the engine bay when I am done...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor