1984 Chevy El Camino (Build Up and Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant get a pitman arm new, so found a good one at the yard, warren cleaned it up for me...
IMG955957.jpg

then I sprayed it black real quick...
IMG_20120108_125159.jpg

LSCustoms said:
cant get a pitman arm new, so found a good one at the yard, warren cleaned it up for me...
IMG955957.jpg

IMG_20120108_125159.jpg

Dayum thats a big arm...bigger than the gbodys right??

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
LSCustoms said:
IMG955957.jpg

IMG_20120108_125159.jpg

Dayum thats a big arm...bigger than the gbodys right??
factory piece brother, just looks big in the pic

Dave V said:
hotckis front sway bar is a beast and warren has been in my car at high speed with the setup damn your getting hooked up skip.....
sweet! yeh got some stuff coming so should have some progress shortly, i got a little impatient and didnt know where to begin on the clean up process being that the front suspension is off the car, so i couldnt trailer the el co to a wash to pressure wash the bay... so... I did it in the damn garage... :rofl: (sure I may get a letter from the stupid association, but oh well) I need to get this moving, imma speed up the process... just gonna do a little more work on it and call it a day gotta move forward, this is not supposed to be a show car! this is supposed to be a beater!

I couldnt find my wire wheel bit so I sat there with a damn wire brush and about lost my mind, so...

[youtube]HRD2OkegfNA[/youtube]

left some of the stuff on the firewall so it wouldnt get too messy in the car... used zep and rinsed it pretty good, will prob grind some of the stuff off the frame that really bothers me, but other than that, im going to make this as quick and painless as I can!

got frustrated after that and fired up the grill, IPhone can suck my $i%$! you guys couldnt get this video via message so...
[youtube]tXdB-nFDLHg[/youtube]
love this real wood charcoal

LSCustoms said:
Dave V said:
hotckis front sway bar is a beast and warren has been in my car at high speed with the setup damn your getting hooked up skip.....
sweet! yeh got some stuff coming so should have some progress shortly, i got a little impatient and didnt know where to this is not supposed to be a show car! this is supposed to be a beater!

beater my *ss just like warrens car is gonna be a daily driver..... :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor