1984 Chevy El Camino (Build Up and Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1984 Chevy El Camino

much further along than this (as usual) but was trying to upload videos and get a little caught up so I dont have to post a ton of stuff at once...

[youtube]99ffnS_-3GE[/youtube]

Re: 1984 Chevy El Camino

Pulled the Hog out and washed it the other day... sits around alot lately, Im going to be tearing it back down soon! hadnt started it in a while so...

[youtube]LBBRd1hdR0g[/youtube]

either that or imma put some training wheels on it (ie. a side car) and cover it up, if my son get his sh*t and keep his sh*t together he can ride it when he turns 15 1/2 and can get his permit, Ill just build me something else...

something like this, but much cleaner, excuse the language in the video, this is not my video posting it to show the sidecar and that a kid can ride it
[youtube]kA8RtWHUU-A&feature=endscreen&NR=1[/youtube]

Lookin good! I can't get enough of that bike :drool: keep up the good work. She gonna look sweet with all the new goodies installed!

I pulled this today had to get the front calipers I wanted from two different yards, long *ss day!
IMG_20120101_134336.jpg

gonna be selling a blazer hub and spindle set more than likely, cause I may go with billet hubs (and that will help pay for them)

gonna get some brackets in shortly for my front brake upgrade, and see if the spindle needs to be modified...

Looking damn good fam!!Aw man :drool: those Vette calipers look so crispy and clean!! You got this on lock! And all the clear and easy to follow details are really helpin peeps out! I now know how to get it crackin with this mod. Time to grind and get it goin with my setup! Thanks lil bro!!

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor