1984 El Camino Conquista.....Brown Sugar 2.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super clean!!!! Mad props!!! Can't wait to see it with all her trim and in sun...great color choice .. :shock:

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Super clean!!!! Mad props!!! Can't wait to see it with all her trim and in sun...great color choice .. :shock:
Thanks bro, i'll be cruisin with u soon!

sslover85 said:
Looks good bro!!!!! what color is that beige color??? My friend would love that elco. Im going to show it to her. Can't wait to see it finished.

i'll get the code from the body shop tomorrow for you I don't remember the name of the color, shouldnt be long before I have her on the road. Im crazy motivated now to get her going!

pontiacgp said:
really nice job....what brand of clear and gun did you use?

Thanks! I actually didnt paint it... it was done at a shop. I can ask him on friday for u

melman109 said:
pontiacgp said:
really nice job....what brand of clear and gun did you use?

Thanks! I actually didnt paint it... it was done at a shop. I can ask him on friday for u

what ever they used is better than the crap in cali may have to take my car out to az for its next redo as you can get the good paint out there....

kuruption109 said:
i knew u wud b a happy man when u seen it cuz i was all over that paint job!!! :mrgreen:

Yeah boy! I knew it was clean when u said it looked good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor