fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
1byeqe.jpg

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Oh oh, now who are we going to get when we need either a bathroom remodeled or a fence built????

Slowpoke

G-Body Guru
Dec 23, 2016
Just stop..

Attachments

• stop-trolling.jpg
    stop-trolling.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 137
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Slowpoke

G-Body Guru
Dec 23, 2016
View attachment 87629

say bro my understanding was i dodge you and you dodge me cause of you snitching to the gbody forum police i went to jail last time so why you still in the mix lol im confused

First of all we ain't bro's. Second people try to be helpful and give solid advice and you disrespect them. Third your playing the victim? When it was your actions that caused you being in "time out" s you put it. REALLY? Lucky mods didn't ban you completely. All i did was asked for you too stop the non sense. No worries though. This will be my final post in your "mix"..i hope it's everyone's else's as well. Oh and unfollow me..

Reactions: 1 user

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
First of all we ain't bro's. Second people try to be helpful and give solid advice and you disrespect them. Third your playing the victim? When it was your actions that caused you being in "time out" s you put it. REALLY? Lucky mods didn't ban you completely. All i did was asked for you too stop the non sense. No worries though. This will be my final post in your "mix"..i hope it's everyone's else's as well. Oh and unfollow me..
1st of all we aint bros lol i thought i was the only pity one here your sorry but yea best stay out the kitchen if you caint stand the heat and dont go run to the gbody forum police again please "BRO" or shall i say Carnal hahaha sounding worster then my wife " oh and unfollow me..." lmao grown *ss man talking bout unfollow me Chavala bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor