1985 buick t-type for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
not to make a selling point or convince no one, but its a project with potential. plus if i may say with out going to gbody forum jail again there a few points i like to cover. if the cars not your cup of tea no need to throw shade. your getting what you pay for ive seen these cars go for double digits, of course in really good shape. second everyone here did not buy one of the g-body they own in dealership conditions it takes pride and joy not to mention time and most important MONEY to get it to be your eye candy. for last and not least no ones putting a gun to no ones head pressuring for any one to buy it so why all the negativity lol i see misery LOVES company to the fullest on here ;)

I'm just wondering if this is really you, I don't think you have posts that were almost perfect English as they are in this thread.....btw it is a honest question

• Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: 1 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
yea yea back to you like i said im limited in what i want to type since i realised i have a probation officer here not to mention the g body forum police are watching lmao they tap wired my private mesaages too ( not so private after all) but i have a kick out of all this thanks guy for the attention i feel like a total attention wh*re right now :) i can speak and type italian too "vaffanculo"

if you are trying to be funny when saying F You to me in a different language you failed.....

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
first you say you can speak and write Italian but when you get called on saying F You you claim you don't know what it means....(n)

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
you caint believe everything you hear or believe half the stuff you see bro chill before u get me in time out plus it was a joke god darn it so its only funny when you clown others huh

I don't tell anyone on here F You, it's not funny and takes no brains to say it. When I joke with others it's so we can all have a laugh

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
i thought we was laughing but ok its no fun when the rabbit gots the gun. you got it bro im done plus it was not directed specificly at no one caus ei put no name on it bro chill ur gonna get me in jail or they going to give me the electeic chair i dont want that lol

I didin't mean to get you rattled., you have reverted back to your unknown language....

Slowpoke

G-Body Guru
Dec 23, 2016
looks like OP deleted his posts. ..

Attachments

• b78bb9ae1662f6aee8a8088183e58087e057978f9ed35df273063f579e6ec50a.jpg
    b78bb9ae1662f6aee8a8088183e58087e057978f9ed35df273063f579e6ec50a.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 79
  • Agree

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
looks like OP deleted his posts. ..

In all honesty IDGAF. This guy has been cruising for a bruising since the day he arrived... contributed nothing of value... and he has finally showed his true colours. Oh well, guess it is back to faceballs to find his validiation. Good riddance.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
In all honesty IDGAF. This guy has been cruising for a bruising since the day he arrived... contributed nothing of value... and he has finally showed his true colours. Oh well, guess it is back to faceballs to find his validiation. Good riddance.

based upon the post deletions I'd expect it's the last we will see of that car around here, unless and until some unsuspecting poor soul may happen to wind up owning it.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
Might be late to the party, but I was reading through the leftover quote messages on page 2 and saw the term "throw shade" used. From the context it makes it seem like another way to say to "not post supportive opinions" (forgive me, I grew up in the rural midwest and didn't get out much)

My real question is-

Why is "throwing shade" considered bad? Isn't shade considered a good thing? If I am at the beach and say "throw me a beer" or "throw me some sun screen" aren't those considered friendly or helpful activities? Why is throwing shade bad? I enjoy a nice shade tree during a picnic, or a an umbrella on the beach during a hot day. If I was lounging at the lake and felt a sunburn starting and I asked someone to "throw me some shade" and they handed me an umbrella, I'd say thanks!

Random thoughts!

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor