1985 grand national

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Don’t be too hard on Emmanuel cuellar. Brother hooked me up with some super hard-to-find fender mouldings for my wagon off a vehicle that had already been sold. He really went above and beyond for me. He may get easily frustrated, and I think he’s dealing with some sketchy mechanics, but he’s good people.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
Don’t be too hard on Emmanuel cuellar. Brother hooked me up with some super hard-to-find fender mouldings for my wagon off a vehicle that had already been sold. He really went above and beyond for me. He may get easily frustrated, and I think he’s dealing with some sketchy mechanics, but he’s good people.
for the passion of these cars i would do any one on here that favor anytime if its at arms lenght and i wouldnt have a problem nore would i ask to get paid for my help thats just how i roll

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
I am not a fan of you, I feel sorry for people like yourself who either have a handicap or are not educated enough to put a proper sentence together.

FFS then just move on instead of throwing more gas on the fire. I know you enjoy it but just scroll on past. :eyeroll: Not a fan of the drama that I see starting here.

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
C3F6ABEF-7204-4D5A-9D1C-BBF7D4D8F2F0.jpeg
6CBEE2C1-FCAE-4497-AD7D-4A5E3501CE76.jpeg
A0A4B4E2-A03D-47E2-B2DF-19550AE7A98F.jpeg
after some youtube videos i just seen how the valve cover breather cap all 3 examples have it kind of a tall figure would that play a key in why my short chubby valve cover breather button keeps dripping oil thru it

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
444337F8-7BB2-4563-A9F7-A5D38B4C2D21.png
the audacity these mofos have of advertising there company with my vehicle that they screwed up, aint that some sh*t!!!!

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
If it actually has a rod knock, whoever "rebuilt the motor" screwed the car up. Everyone else who touched it after that was just an innocent bystander... unless you consider someone who got the car driving again screwed it up, because driving on washed bearings is the #1 cause of rod knock in turbo buicks.

Make sure its actually a rod knock, but if it is, the car is worth $4500 as it sits and nobody in their right mind is going trade a Turbocharged Mustang for it. If it is a rod knock, the motor need to come out and the bottom end be actually rebuilt this time. It's not that expensive and its not like anyone is ever going to make over 400 HP with it, so you don't need to get all fancy with main bearing caps or girdles or a forged crank..

• Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor