1987 Cutlass Build

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN
Control arm update, got these back from a buddy of mine that welded up a plate set i bought years ago from Gbody parts i think it was. Not only did he do some great welding on them he put box tubing around all the sway bar holes which stiffened them up even more. Now i just have to throw some POR15 on them and install the bushings and they should be good to put back on the car
arms.jpg
arms2.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 4 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Rolling Coal!!!!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
He should go with a W25 hood and route two pipes, one at each opening. Then paint it like a Dragon, smoke coming out the nostrils🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN
I'm patiently waiting for the burnout video.....:popcorn:
I think this thing should be a burnout king if nothing else. I think i have some old tires laying around :unsure:

Reactions: 1 user

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN
I cant quite make up my mind on the exhaust. With the position of the turbo from past experience with the 6.5 in a Gbody the "easiest" route is out the passenger fender just behind the wheel. Although what i am going to try and make work is a understated 3 inch pipe out the back and exit just behind the passenger tire, just enough so you can barely see the exhaust pipe. I have thought about a combination of those as well, the 3 inch out the back for daily driving and i could put a cutout on the downpipe to an electric exhaust valve to direct it out the fender when i wanted to roll coal or just generally look like an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

500/600

Royal Smart Person
Nov 17, 2018
West Virginia
What is the supercharged 3800 going in?

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor