Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
2003 Pontiac Grand Am

I can get ANYTHING from this car excluding the following: radio, speakers, Monsoon amp & wiring, wheels/tires.

It was running and driving until wrecked.
Power windows/ locks/ mirrors/ sunroof.
Engine and transmission-high mileage, can't store.
Drilled/slotted discs, rack/pinion steering. New struts.

It's worth noting that it slammed into another car head-on at 40 mph, so there's front end damage.

I know someone can use the console/shifter. How about a lighted rear view mirror?
Steering wheel has cruise and radio controls.

The bucket seats (and rears) aren't in bad shape. IIRC all GM bucket seats up to '04 can swap brackets, so these should fit G-Body brackets. I can cut the power sunroof out.

What would you save if you had the chance? Sorry, I don't have any pics, and the car is in jail for the next few days.

Last edited:

78Delta88

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
May 23, 2022
SW Arizona
Depending on how deep you want to get into it. Any thing you can pull and put on eBay, Craig, FB Market or Offer-up..., Especially goes for tail light / head light assemblies, side mirrors, motors, glass, steering column. Trans is a common item but might find a rebuilder to give you core value, engine is 3.8? Good engine but as cross mount style limited what you can put it in. But is such a common engine, you can bust it down, sell crank, rod piston set, manifold, etc... Then ECM with harness just put it out there, one money takes it all...

Reactions: 1 user

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
Depending on how deep you want to get into it.
I don't want to go very deep at all. I'm injured and have virtually no storage space available. I also have too many things going on to try and part it all the way out. This one had a measley 2.2L engine with over 234k miles.

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
Thank you, I appreciate that.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor