2011 CAMARO FRONT END ( SOMETHING DIFFERENT!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming from a person who really thinks that all these "conversions" are pretty dumb... I actually don't mind this one, for some reason. At least I don't mind the nose. It seems to blend in nicely somehow.

The rest of the car is pretty cheesy though... the interior is "wack" as one poster above noted... the wheels are pretty hurting too. Needs something modern looking to go with the nose. (Yes even though it's a "retro" nose, lol @ that).

The interior would look 3000% better if it were just plain black leather. The hood needs, at the very least, a stop point in the mechanism to stop it from whacking into the windshield/roof. Honestly that whole hood setup is just showcar fluff and a waste of weight.

Needs more class, less gimmicky crap.

Nose looks good though.

pontiacgp said:
x2...

disclaimer: Although I agreed with a negative comment that is NOT an admission I am a racist or a hater.. :mrgreen:

LOL, looks like you're treading carefully, I can't blame you with the whole PC "to each their own, live and let live" attitude. Don't worry, if someone gets offended, we can call them a Waaaambulance.

Waaambulance1.jpg

P.S.
Oh, and that dagger on the dash... weak. It would be cooler if someone cut up one of those wolf nature scene shirts and stitched it onto the dash. LOL

The front nose doesn't look horrible :| I do like the hood, a lot :!: The interior was to "showy" for my taste.

But that bed cover/spoiler thing, is hideous :!: :!: :!:

Like most have said the nose looks good and blends pretty well, the rest of the car looks looks kinda cheesy, all its missin is the sweet "chrome" fender vents. And maybe a couple of ill placed "SS" emblems (btw I saw some "SS" emblems on the fenders of a late 90's Maxima this morning :wtf: ). Anyways to each his own I guess.

the car was ok, until it showed that crappy dash, whats with the flamed leather and then really poorly cut wood bits where the radio was, that was just lazy and poor in design and build. i would not trust that car at speed with that flimsy hood.

look at the video to me it looked like he raided a kids training wheel from a bicycle under the hood where the ac box would have been??

Call me weird but I like that nose on this El Camino better than on the actual Camaro.

Bonnewagon said:
Call me weird but I like that nose on this El Camino better than on the actual Camaro.
x2

Frankly, I don't like it. The Cragar S/S's are too old skool for that car. I like the power hood...the nose, I could take it or leave it. The interior is gaudy as hell. It;s just too over done in my opinion.
The workmanship is very good, however.

Just joined up here. Yeah that's mine , like it or really hate it. The entire vehicle is an unfinished project from 1 end to the other.Got the hood back working Half *ss midnight before the video.Future changes include Sheetmetal covers under hood, Custom air & engine intake, Airride,cherry wood bedliner, Misc shaved items. Silver paint WILL go, red graphics? Dash sword will go-GRABBAR? Console neverfinished .custom pistolgrip shifter.BLa- bla- you get the idea. I'll never finish it. Made it into lsxtv & chevy hardcore mag.http://www.chevyhardcore.com/news/el-ca ... d-and-new/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor