2011 CAMARO FRONT END ( SOMETHING DIFFERENT!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jlcustomz said:
Just joined up here. Yeah that's mine , like it or really hate it. The entire vehicle is an unfinished project from 1 end to the other.Got the hood back working Half *ss midnight before the video.Future changes include Sheetmetal covers under hood, Custom air & engine intake, Airride,cherry wood bedliner, Misc shaved items. Silver paint WILL go, red graphics? Dash sword will go-GRABBAR? Console neverfinished .custom pistolgrip shifter.BLa- bla- you get the idea. I'll never finish it. Made it into lsxtv & chevy hardcore mag.http://www.chevyhardcore.com/news/el-ca ... d-and-new/

I dont care what anyones say!!! i loved it the way it is know...keep up the good work...start your our thread too see the progress.....great job :wink:

After seeing those pics in the link I think some 18 inch torq thrusts and newer camaro taillights would look killer! I didnt even realize the hood went all the way up at first 😳

Im not feeling it at all neither. But like I say to each their own!!!

Love the front on the car, a stock looking Camaro hood would be more to my taste and mono black paint with red accents of some sort like tasteful stripes. Lowered 2" and 17-18" Boyd's Smoothies. Of course then it would be my car not yours, great work! 8)

Someone questioned how stable my hood would be at100mph. Took it up to about that briefly this weekendgoing to daytona rod run.A hint of leftside flutter , that's with NO ACTUAL LATCHES, mechanism only. I WILL be engineeringDual bear claws into the front , operated automatically by one ofmy 2 chain drive idler pulleys Via cable. Had fun showing off at daytona this weekend. People don,t expect to see a hood rise up in the air while you're driving. :rofl:

Not my cup of tea. Great work on the front clip. It looked pretty seamless but out of place. The hood and interior have got to go!

jlcustomz said:
Just joined up here. Yeah that's mine , like it or really hate it. The entire vehicle is an unfinished project from 1 end to the other.Got the hood back working Half *ss midnight before the video.Future changes include Sheetmetal covers under hood, Custom air & engine intake, Airride,cherry wood bedliner, Misc shaved items. Silver paint WILL go, red graphics? Dash sword will go-GRABBAR? Console neverfinished .custom pistolgrip shifter.BLa- bla- you get the idea. I'll never finish it. Made it into lsxtv & chevy hardcore mag.http://www.chevyhardcore.com/news/el-ca ... d-and-new/
can pick apart some things, as to whether it is my taste or not, but sticking to my opinion on the work...

I think it is amazing and that you did a great job completing a very hard task... and doing it all yourself! amazing man! like I said I would change a few things, if I owned the car, but I have NOTHING bad to say about what you have accomplished so far... keep up the great work man!

LSCustoms said:
jlcustomz said:
can pick apart some things, as to whether it is my taste or not, but sticking to my opinion on the work...

I think it is amazing and that you did a great job completing a very hard task... and doing it all yourself! amazing man! like I said I would change a few things, if I owned the car, but I have NOTHING bad to say about what you have accomplished so far... keep up the great work man!
+1

my respects for this guy hard work... everybody has their own creativity... but not feeling it... interior is funky and front end just doesnt look rite to me. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor