Status
Not open for further replies.

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.
v2 vera said:
Finally got a house with a garage and lots of room to play :twisted:

Soon the project will be moving forward warp speed! I've been lagging due to a garage!
All I got for now is a google map pic.. but as you can see out of sight and lots of driveway room for parts cars lol

Looks Good Man, Congrats on Getting a House and a Nice Garage. I have been working On The El Camino,Got some new Wheels. Going with 17's kinda updating the old girl.
Good luck with the 350 build. Your gonna have one of the nicest Regals in the Valley.

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
tc1959 said:
v2 vera said:

Soon the project will be moving forward warp speed! I've been lagging due to a garage!
All I got for now is a google map pic.. but as you can see out of sight and lots of driveway room for parts cars lol

Looks Good Man, Congrats on Getting a House and a Nice Garage. I have been working On The El Camino,Got some new Wheels. Going with 17's kinda updating the old girl.
Good luck with the 350 build. Your gonna have one of the nicest Regals in the Valley.

I saw your post on the wheels! There gonna look sweet on your Camino! Did you decide on what tires your going with?

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
kuruption109 said:
v2vera said:

well so that ur not surprised ill tell u now.. im gonna stay on craigslist out there so when i come across good deals on parts there goin str8 to ur house LOL

LOL thats what ive been doing.. Trying to get a lead on a 8.5 rear.. If you do find anything you want me to grab let me know Ill keep it at my new place.

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
Alright guys well its time for me to concentrate on building up the 350. What I want to know is there any way to make it a serpentine set up? If so what car would the parts come off?

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.
v2vera said:
tc1959 said:
v2 vera said:

I saw your post on the wheels! There gonna look sweet on your Camino! Did you decide on what tires your going with?
Going for some 235/50/17 Michelins

KrisW

G-Body Guru
Oct 24, 2007
Lakeland, FL
v2vera said:
Alright guys well its time for me to concentrate on building up the 350. What I want to know is there any way to make it a serpentine set up? If so what car would the parts come off?

The closest setup will be using the Grand National setup. Honestly, it's not worth it, but you can always do it later after your car is running right.

One headache at a time! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor