1.8 MB · Views: 575
  • caps.JPG
    caps.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 569

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's Back!!! I'll come thru soon bro to help you out. I would have came yesterday but I didn't want to take any time away from your girl for your birthday :mrgreen: . I can come this coming weekend if your not working.

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
melman109 said:
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's Back!!! I'll come thru soon bro to help you out. I would have came yesterday but I didn't want to take any time away from your girl for your birthday :mrgreen: . I can come this coming weekend if your not working.

If it all works out I will NEED you this weekend lol. Im going to need the help to move haha. Just down the street so no big deal. But once I'm moved were going to take the engine out and get to work! Now Ill be able to keep parts at my own place lol and maybe some of yours if you need the room :lol: You can ALWAYS store Brown Suga 2 here..Ill take goooooood care of her :twisted: ....You do need the room for the Camaro

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
melman109 said:

BTW shoot me some new 80z stickers!

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
WTF!!! i almost forgot about u Vic!!! I MISS U MAN!!! :rofl: :rofl: we need a beer together... member this?

0ac04b1e.jpg

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
v2vera said:
melman109 said:

BTW shoot me some new 80z stickers!

Hahahhaha I got you bro! I got plenty of room here for my junk but I appreciate the offer :rofl: . I have your sticker here I'll bring it when I come. I still need to mail out the stickers for the rest of the Cali crew as well.

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
Finally got a house with a garage and lots of room to play :twisted:

Soon the project will be moving forward warp speed! I've been lagging due to a garage!
All I got for now is a google map pic.. but as you can see out of sight and lots of driveway room for parts cars lol

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-08-17 at 7.10.18 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-08-17 at 7.10.18 PM.png
    162.7 KB · Views: 503

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
WTF!!! i almost forgot about u Vic!!! I MISS U MAN!!! :rofl: :rofl: we need a beer together... member this?

0ac04b1e.jpg

LOL i member! you member! haha

Seen your thread! slow the F down haha you making me look bad! But for real that BU is so so SICK!

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
v2vera said:
Finally got a house with a garage and lots of room to play :twisted:

Soon the project will be moving forward warp speed! I've been lagging due to a garage!
All I got for now is a google map pic.. but as you can see out of sight and lots of driveway room for parts cars lol
well so that ur not surprised ill tell u now.. im gonna stay on craigslist out there so when i come across good deals on parts there goin str8 to ur house LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor