500 Caddy/Monte Clip into El Camino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 500 Caddy into El Camino

wowzy

The car looks great, Mike. It turned out really nice. Nice work. 8)

Absolutely OUTSTANDING!

Droooool!!

I built a very similar actual 10.0-1 509ci Caddy. It sounds as if it were put together by an experienced Cadillac builder. Mine ran great on pump premium and after 9,000 miles showed no detonation traces upon teardown inspection. It even ran fine and did some interstate cruising on 89 octane. But my cam did have a little more duration and I did not push the timeing. His recommendations are spot on as well. Its only a little short of 502 HP 567 TQ 502ci BBC that sells for about $8,000. You can see pics of mine in my photos. If you are serious about building an extremely strong and reliable street car you should make him an offer.

I'm not a fan of the monte front on the el camino but I do like the montes, however you have changed my mine with your truck, very well done inside and out and the caddy motor brings everything together. Congrats on a beautiful el camino.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor