500 Caddy/Monte Clip into El Camino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doober

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
Swartz Creek, MI/Tucson, AZ
Re: 500 Caddy into El Camino

Very cool :D Now you should bring it down to me ;)

Mike P

Master Mechanic
Aug 7, 2009
Arizona

Thanks for all the comments guys. I’ve been finishing up some of the small stuff and a couple of bugs and driving the wheels off of it. This truck is a ball to drive. We may have to do an AZ G Body get together sometime this coming year, maybe one of the Tucson or Phoenix shows or the Pavilion up in Phoenix.

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.

Mike P said:
Thanks for all the comments guys. I’ve been finishing up some of the small stuff and a couple of bugs and driving the wheels off of it. This truck is a ball to drive. We may have to do an AZ G Body get together sometime this coming year, maybe one of the Tucson or Phoenix shows or the Pavilion up in Phoenix.
Works for me ,I really want to see it sometime.

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada

i love it......i would trade you my brothers first born for it :drool:

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY

1 word--- TOUGH! Well done!

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!

If theres an AZ meet ILL BE THERE!..I would love to see that masterpiece!

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York

I am a BIG fan of what you did...I as well as others have followed what you did...Job WELL done....What would be really nice is if you did a complete thread from start to finish, without all out inserts.......Just so we can all enjoy what you did in a orderly fashion ..........JMO 8)

Mike P

Master Mechanic
Aug 7, 2009
Arizona

Hey Doober, actually the first road test was a year ago tomorrow. It's been doing great, been using it as a daily driver and no issues. I use it for everything from just basic transportation to hauling engines and the Christmas tree.

The finished truck is definately one of the best builds I've done.......but never one to leave well enough alone, I suspect at some point it will probably get a bit more cam, an intake and a deeper gear and probably a trip to SIR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor