My first 78 Landau

Seans_Monte_at_MM04.jpg

My latest 78 Landau

Yellow78MCLandau.jpg

78monte

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 15, 2007
Great thread, Love the 3rd gens.

Here's a pic of my 78 I was hoping to paint it this summer but that's getting pushed back for a engine swap and rear end that will be getting done in the next month or 2..

Since this picture I got some adapters to move the wheels out a little bit as they were a little too sucked in for my liking..

2-2.jpg
[/img]

Reactions: 1 user

markcp

Greasemonkey
Nov 1, 2007
Here is my first 1978 Monte Carlo that I purchased new. Once married and gas got over $1.25 I sold it.
MonteCarlo.jpg

Here is the replacement to my original 78. I've been working on this over three years, and hope to finish the interior this weekend. I just had to pull it out to get a quick picture to post up here.
IMG_2947.jpg

IMG_2948.jpg

3G's

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 26, 2007
Taber Alberta, Canada
If you don't mind me asking Tony, what's the backspacing on your wheels? That 79 of yours has got the perfect stance!

83LSWagon

Apprentice
Aug 19, 2008
Why isnt yours in the pis contest?

3G's

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 26, 2007
Taber Alberta, Canada
Are you talking about mine? If so, here you go. Not really anything to write home about. Yet. This was last weekend before we drug it home.
DSC07532-2.jpg

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
Yeah, the next car I buy will be a 79, I was born that year therefore I need one :lol:

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor