Status
Not open for further replies.

LeMansGrande

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 11, 2017
I just saw your post about not being able to find the single letters on the header panel....I know where there is a car with them on...

sURD1U.jpg

This car is located about an hour away from me and oddly they are not open on Saturdays. I started a new job about a month ago so not sure when I might be able to take a day and head there. I do have a few parts to go for so maybe I'll start quizzing my new boss.

If the price is right I'd certainly be interested in that letter "I" . How much are you asking to get it?

And as for everyone who wanted some pictures, I haven't forgotten. The cars just been under maintenance and other things the last month or so, little things keep popping up. Should have some soon!

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
If the price is right I'd certainly be interested in that letter "I" . How much are you asking to get it?

And as for everyone who wanted some pictures, I haven't forgotten. The cars just been under maintenance and other things the last month or so, little things keep popping up. Should have some soon!

PM (Conversation) sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor