BUILD THREAD 78 Malibu "#DtoxBu/Caged Beast"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Them wheels are ad sick!!!! killing da game with that....always love them wheels, and them wells, i have a feeling they going to be way way top notch this time!!!! like water!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink: :wink: keep going brah

Thanks Saint!!! Im really doing a quick job on em. I was just playing around with em to and wanted to try this out. They will be like the set I just gave you. When I get another compressor (donated my 30 gal to Mels Rod SHop) I will get a spray gun set and take em to the next level...These will be waaay ahead of the curve tho lol!

Nothin done on the wells today. Its a waiting game. Letting them dry out completely before I dry sand with 400 grit and shoot the next can of filler primer...

Elco Warren 8)
80z!!! We comin! :twisted:

thedoctorisin

Greasemonkey
Nov 25, 2009
East Bay Area, S.F. Ca.
damn, i nearly blew my load looking through page 1. AAAmazing attention to detail! thats the work we need and like to see! you should have called this thread "motivation". seriously have got me rethinking where i want to take my ride.

whats up with the arms that come off of your girdle? ive never seen that. will they tie into the frame or do they hook back into to brakes? ive wanted to set up a pan hard bar or something to keep the rear end centered under that car in the corners.

anyway. BAD *ss! your pics are worth a 1,000 words!

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
thedoctorisin said:
damn, i nearly blew my load looking through page 1. AAAmazing attention to detail! thats the work we need and like to see! you should have called this thread "motivation". seriously have got me rethinking where i want to take my ride.

whats up with the arms that come off of your girdle? ive never seen that. will they tie into the frame or do they hook back into to brakes? ive wanted to set up a pan hard bar or something to keep the rear end centered under that car in the corners.

anyway. BAD *ss! your pics are worth a 1,000 words!

Thanks bruh!!! The arms on the rear girdle are just braces. I don't think they will do much I just liked the way they looked. Something different. Google LPW rear girdle and brace kit for more info bro. The web sight explains it all. Preciate the cool *ss words! Keeps me motivated. Thanks!!!

Dave V said:
Warren only does stuff one way the right way....

Thanks Dave!! Imma def try to do her right. Doesn't mean it won't fall apart tho lol! Learning process and having fun along the way. Preciate' the cool words brother...

Waiting game still. I dry sanded the filler primer with 220 after work. Looking great. Imma clean the wells and spray the next can and let that setup/dry over the weekend... Thanks for checking back fellas!!

Elco Warren

Rasheerh

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2007
Cincinnati, oh
i got some useful info from this thread, i was stuck like chuck on how to clean up my 8.5

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
Rasheerh said:
i got some useful info from this thread, i was stuck like chuck on how to clean up my 8.5

Glad that helped you out bruh! Wire wheel, drill, aircraft stripper, acetone, rags, gloves and eye protection. I have a thread in the "restore" section here in the forums..

UgotBronx said:
AAAAAAAMazzzzzzzzzzing!

THANKs!!!!!! 8)

melman109 said:
8) can't wait to install all these goodies bro! Lookin good!!

Thanks Mel!! Can't wait to get back out there and do some work on the bu. We are coming out soon. Preciate' the motivation fellas!

Elco Warren 8)
80zUP! :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor