Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
Damn love the detail work!!! Looking good :mrgreen:

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
Preciate the love fellas. Went to Az this past weekend. Turn around trip so I didnt get much done. Mel and crew pulled the tired 350 out the Bu for me. THANKS FELLAS!! Now I can start the bay cleanup and my lil arts n crafts..

8630303897_cf909379e8_c.jpg

H balancer came in..

8727693555_48ab2b2ef6_c.jpg

Cleaned and painted the water pump...

8727698935_989e6f25cc_c.jpg

8728817184_55db4a7e8c_c.jpg

ARP'd up!

8727697993_29a9ff0ef3_c.jpg

Also got the wells wet sanded up to 2000 grit. They are ready for paint now. These should come out super wet!

8610667171_ddc461a5ec_c.jpg

I'll be ordering some skip white heads here pretty soon for the build. Next trip I'll be cleaning the bay, pulling the old wells and finishing up the interior cleanup and weld job. Im hoping I can finish up the fat mat as well. Tall order but with 80z help it will def get finished up!The block will be stripped and cleaned up as well. I picked up some new freeze plugs and will pop out the old set and tap i the new...

Thanks for checking back...

Elco Warren
80z UP!! :twisted:

Last edited:

GBoDYon4s

Greasemonkey
Jan 27, 2013
So,CA.
GoodSh*t bruh everything is lookin SO FRESH & SO CLEAN,Like i said B-4 -"The Alibu" is on the way to RED CARPET STATUS
Lovin that podercoated performer and all the other goodies,thanks 4 the inspiration,keep it comin GBoDYs UP 2013^^^!!!

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
sh*t looking right!!! Love the powder coating and the spark plug wires are the buizzzzznessss!! Clean clean clean :wink:

SmoknMali

Apprentice
Jan 14, 2013
Man That Mali is gonna look good..Thats a awesome job that your doing...I sure wish I had more time to make mine a lil cleaner...but I will once I get settled in to Arizona..

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
Lovin that podercoated performer and all the other goodies,thanks 4 the inspiration,keep it comin GBoDYs UP 2013^^^!!![/quote][/i]
[/color]
Preciate' you checkin back bruh!

Dave V said:
nice work its coming together...love the choice in valve covers and air cleaner ive seen them somewhere before :rofl: lol looking good

Thanks Dave.. Mel snatched that setup for me for the project. Flows well with the black/polish look Im after...

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
sh*t looking right!!! Love the powder coating and the spark plug wires are the buizzzzznessss!! Clean clean clean :wink:

Thanks fam!!!

SmoknMali said:
Man That Mali is gonna look good..Thats a awesome job that your doing...I sure wish I had more time to make mine a lil cleaner...but I will once I get settled in to Arizona..

Thanks bruh. What part of Arizona are you in? Maybe on my next trip, we can meet up..

Mel picked me up a new 7 qt oil pan, oil pick up for the High flow pump, and a few other things for the install. Hoping to get back out there soon and start on the motor and engine bay clean up... Soon as thats done, I can pull the moldings and drop her off for paint.....

Elco Warren 8)
80z UP!! :twisted:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor