stpattys558.jpg

stpattys559.jpg

stpattys560.jpg

stpattys561.jpg

deerhunter

Apprentice
Mar 11, 2010
Summerville, SC
Thanks, I'm happy with it. 3" opgi springs all around, no rubbing with 225 70r14s at full lock. Now I need to figure out why when I put it in gear, I have to rev it up to 4000 rpm to get it move after initial startup. Thinking transmission, or my posi has taken a sh*t.

TheGeek

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 18, 2011
Are you leaking any transmission fluid?

deerhunter

Apprentice
Mar 11, 2010
Summerville, SC
No... Cuz it already all leaked out while it was sitting in my garage. Hahahaha. I did get another rearend though and when I took the cover off, there were bits of material all over the place. In assuming it's the transmission though.

houndin101

Master Mechanic
May 5, 2010
looks damn good

deerhunter

Apprentice
Mar 11, 2010
Summerville, SC
Appreciate the kind remarks fellas, btw, elco warren, it was your youtube videos I watched to help me get more comfortable with popping the springs out in my garage, so thanks brother. sh*t was still pretty scary though. hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor