'81 Buick Regal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 23, 2012
Good afternoon. I am new to this site and hate to start out with a question, but at this point, I need help. I have a 1981 Buick Regal Limited. I recently acquired this vehicle through trade and soon found out why. I had to rebuild the entire engine and met a guy later who told me he had his cousin "rewire" it. I had to use my wipers extensively for the first time and in doing so, the dash harness caught fire. I have no problems re-rewiring it as I was planning on doing so anyway. However, I am having trouble figuring out how the wiper motor wiring is configured. If anyone has anything on this, I would greatly appreciate it. I will post pics once I get it back together. Thank you, Thomas.hicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor