MA
ok haven't added any pics in a long time so here they are

29zpg13.jpg

2lnw93d.jpg

Peter

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
MA
i still have to attack my egr issue and use some carbon cleaner because the port on the intake was all full of gasoline (intake side) for some reason and clogged up

Peter

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
MA
i ut a new egr valve on and put top end cleaner in the egr ports but had no luck and the pinging still persists, im honestly pretty lost at this point

pose_442

Greasemonkey
Feb 12, 2007
Man, the 442 wheels look really good with that color combo. Including the landau roof!!! Well done!!

Peter

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
MA
thanks guys

kustomkyle

G-Body Guru
Apr 14, 2008
Maybe the EGR solenoid is bad too? Or the mixture in the carburetor is too lean? I have the same problems with my car (307 Olds V8), and those are the two things I have been told about and have yet to check.

I'd leave the car as is. The paint is very good for a 26-27 year old car. Unless you paid someone a lot of money or are a really good painter, it probably won't turn out any nicer on the whole.

3XBrownCutty

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2008
NW PA
nice car!! was that chrome trim on the bottom edge of the body stock? because I think that really ties everything together and i'm wondering where I can get that piece

Peter

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
MA
ya that chrome piece is stock, i agree though it really does add a nice touch by tieing in the wheel well chrome trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor