84 Hurst Olds project car value??

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
What year did they stop making the eagle gt's?

Probably before 1990. Eagle GT's were "the Stuff" from 1982-1984. Gatorbacks took over for the "performance" tire in 1985 and GT's were already on the way out when spec'd on '86-88 G-bodies. Goodyear Tire dealers sold you ST's or Gatorbacks right after the GT's were gone. Gatorbacks were on the way out by 1994.

H/O84

Greasemonkey
Nov 29, 2016
The car would have never been parted, he was way to attached to it to do that, if I didn't buy it it would have sat in that barn until it rusted away. I only got it because he was a friend of mine. If their aren't to many surprises I think I can get her on the road this summer just need to get some paint on her and go through the fuel system, brakes and trans.

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
A good blasting and it will be ready for paint. Even the surface rust looks minimal. I would say the rims are the roughest part. As said, you could probably get back what you put into it to make it nice. That is my thoughts with my 70 S, rough but cheap to buy. My 88 CSC just has 0 value compared to this Hurst/Olds and is in rougher condition. I consider the 84 Hurst/Olds the second most valuable G body IMHO.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor