84 Monte SS I bought mostly completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Man...Love your car! Thanks for the inspiration with the headlights. I’m thinking of doing mix & match LEDs as well, but in bright/chrome.
Much appreciated, no problem. I bought all the stuff a few years ago when I got my first Monte then they came out with a bunch of different options I would have done a little differently. But still very happy with the look and especially the light they put out. Bright/chrome does put out more light but I was trying to avoid anything in chrome.

Where are the caliper stickers? :p

Don't get me started :mad: The vinyls are not cooperating and are stick to the side they should not be, so I had to do these two circles by hand. There is no way I was going to do each individual letter because we know that would go south. Hoping that maybe sitting down the shop they will warm up a little more and possibly stick to the side they should so I can get them on before the correct spacers come in.
20180822_104120.jpg

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
just wondering if your car is the shop owners retirement plan.......:unsure:
Ha, no but he is probably getting annoyed with both my cars being there. We are doing it at the shop I work

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Much appreciated, no problem. I bought all the stuff a few years ago when I got my first Monte then they came out with a bunch of different options I would have done a little differently. But still very happy with the look and especially the light they put out. Bright/chrome does put out more light but I was trying to avoid anything in chrome.

Don't get me started :mad: The vinyls are not cooperating and are stick to the side they should not be, so I had to do these two circles by hand. There is no way I was going to do each individual letter because we know that would go south. Hoping that maybe sitting down the shop they will warm up a little more and possibly stick to the side they should so I can get them on before the correct spacers come in.
View attachment 94395
It's sticking to the backing and the prespacer tape is lifting? My ol' lady had bought some stickers for her car, and I ended up meticulously using a razor to separate the decal from the backing. It sucked, but I was able to get it. I feel your pain.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
It's sticking to the backing and the prespacer tape is lifting? My ol' lady had bought some stickers for her car, and I ended up meticulously using a razor to separate the decal from the backing. It sucked, but I was able to get it. I feel your pain.

Exactly, same thing I will have to do but was not in the mood after the tape which should be sticky and was not :bs:

Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Well she is finally back on the ground, been so close for over a week but some craziness at the shop caused some delay, not as low as she was but I still like it. And should now handle like it is on rails
20180919_075304.jpg
20180919_075319.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor