Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Not many races left at that place .

Was it no time?

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
Took the G body out yesterday to JJ DA boss race in Memphis. I ran the big tire race on 28x10.5 tires lol. I made it to the 3rd round and got Kye Kelly, needless to say I didn't win. Had a blast though.
i would've lost too,staring Pat Musi's daughter up there..
sexy breast GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Damn was he fast.

Any ideas on what's happening that you can't get the power down at the 330? FWIW, I have no recommendations as you're making a crap ton more go than I am, but holy moly, it looked like you were on a skating rink out there. Are you on a slick or radial?

Keep the vids comin' - love it!!!!!!

Jdam

Apprentice
Mar 10, 2018
Damn was he fast.

Any ideas on what's happening that you can't get the power down at the 330? FWIW, I have no recommendations as you're making a crap ton more go than I am, but holy moly, it looked like you were on a skating rink out there. Are you on a slick or radial?

Keep the vids comin' - love it!!!!!!
Im on a Micky 28x10.5 stiff side wall. I have no idea what the deal is. I have the nitrous ramped in slow, the timing on the launch retard coming in slow or flat depending on what track we are at. Its an absolute handful past 330. The crazy thing is sometimes it goes down and sometimes it doesnt. There is really no warning when it doesnt go down, its like someone turns on a light switch and the car gets stupid. Hopefully this week its going to a chassis guy to help me figure out whats going on.

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Im on a Micky 28x10.5 stiff side wall. I have no idea what the deal is. I have the nitrous ramped in slow, the timing on the launch retard coming in slow or flat depending on what track we are at. Its an absolute handful past 330. The crazy thing is sometimes it goes down and sometimes it doesnt. There is really no warning when it doesnt go down, its like someone turns on a light switch and the car gets stupid. Hopefully this week its going to a chassis guy to help me figure out whats going on.
I re-watched that several times and I agree that it looks like you flipped a switch and added 400hp lol. Something is happening, I hope you can get it worked!

Jdam

Apprentice
Mar 10, 2018
Made some progress with the car. I took it to Anthony Smith,( he used to be on memphis street outlaws, he drove Hercules) He went through the car and fixed the 1.5 inches of bump steer, made a lower bar change. I took it to george rays friday night and it went straight as an arrow. I had the power turned down just to see if it would go. I need rear shocks and a spring change up front to help it transfer. Hopefully this week I get the shocks and will hit the track friday.

Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor