85 ss almost finished

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Made some progress with the car. I took it to Anthony Smith,( he used to be on memphis street outlaws, he drove Hercules) He went through the car and fixed the 1.5 inches of bump steer, made a lower bar change. I took it to george rays friday night and it went straight as an arrow. I had the power turned down just to see if it would go. I need rear shocks and a spring change up front to help it transfer. Hopefully this week I get the shocks and will hit the track friday.
Did they have a falling out or is he focusing on his business? Now that you had mentioned it I hadn't seen him recently on the shows

Reactions: 1 user

Jdam

Apprentice
Mar 10, 2018
Did they have a falling out or is he focusing on his business? Now that you had mentioned it I hadn't seen him recently on the shows
Im pretty sure they had a falling out and he is defiantly focusing on his business now. Super nice guy and full of knowledge.

Reactions: 1 user

Jdam

Apprentice
Mar 10, 2018
some picture from last week

Attachments

• image0 (3).jpeg
    image0 (3).jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 94
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    102.8 KB · Views: 98
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 101
Reactions: 4 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Were you able to get it to go stay straight at mid track?

Dang that looks great!!

Jdam

Apprentice
Mar 10, 2018
Were you able to get it to go stay straight at mid track?

Dang that looks great!!
Yes. Anthony Smith worked his magic on the front end and helped me tune it. Now we are starting to throw some power at it. So far so good.

• Winner
Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor