87 bracket car build #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
2011 that’s a long time to go without any wins

That wasn't my last win it was when lady luck was with me an I dominated a big race - 29 races that weekend an only lost one in the final, probably never happen again. Sorry to say I've only won 3 races since the and they weren't what I call biggies. I've make it to money many times and it's always nice to leave with more $$ than you came with. These big money races bring out all the guns from NHRA,IHRA, and even the street outlaws. These guys are sponsored and double enter their cars and think nothing about a $300.00 buy back. So a guy is actually buying himself 4 chances at a race - I can't afford that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

1320John$$$

G-Body Guru
Sep 18, 2019
Pennsylvania
That wasn't my last win it was when lady luck was with me an I dominated a big race - 29 races that weekend an only lost one in the final, probably never happen again. Sorry to say I've only won 3 races since the and they weren't what I call biggies. I've make it to money many times and it's always nice to leave with more $$ than you came with. These big money races bring out all the guns from NHRA,IHRA, and even the street outlaws. These guys are sponsored and double enter their cars and think nothing about a $300.00 buy back. So a guy is actually buying himself 4 chances at a race - I can't afford that.
Lady Luck never works for me seat time has and the brakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor