87 El Camino Daily Driver/Weekend Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Man Im not sure if Imma make it. I gotta drive waaay out to Blythe to drop the parts off to Mel. Thats a lot of driving. Still thinking about it. I wanted to leave as early as possible saturday morning. I also have to work Friday night and wont get off till 3:30 ish sat morn....

Dayummmmmmmm That is alot of driving brah.....wow well it you make it out here you got my ###....holla and good luck brah....get all the rest u can....lol

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
Clean *ss elco bro. I only looked at the first page, but I like that front end. Them wheels don't even look bad, compared to my cutty.they looked to big on mine Hahaha.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
Whats up Warren I hope you aint falling asleep on us know!!!...Where the updates brah???? :mrgreen:

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Whats up Warren I hope you aint falling asleep on us know!!!...Where the updates brah???? :mrgreen:

HAHAHA!! Just crawled outta bed!! LOL Been back on it. Worked a little on my 2 spare wheel mounts. Just need to get my lazy butt back up to the metal spot and get the rest of the suplies needed. My man at work is gonna weld it all up for me. I also need to check on my hood. i got some vacation time comin up and will be on that project then. Uploaded a quick update vid for the mount..

[youtube]E-a3Yav_kkw[/youtube]

Elco "F*CK SHOPS" Warren
80zBabiezCC

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
damn bro thats coming out nice!!! F*ck Shops hahaha i love that bro i still remember the day we went to get the SS out that wack *ss rod shop

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
T-TOP TONY said:
damn bro thats coming out nice!!! F*ck Shops hahaha i love that bro i still remember the day we went to get the SS out that wack *ss rod shop
my ninja wuz up.....hows it goin

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
T-TOP TONY said:

Aww sh*t! TTops back! Hell yeah bruh! That was a beautiful day! I aint looked back since. I do have to credit the shops f*ck ups for me finally learning to do all this myself tho. LOL!! Glad to see you back on bruh..

Elco "F*CK SHOPS" Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC

84ElCamino

Greasemonkey
Nov 17, 2009
Los Angeles, California
Warren. You've come along way. You now have shops looking at your work and stepping their game up. T-Top Tony is being laying low but we need to get Candy Cane to come out and play. Everywhere I go people ask whats up with the white T-Top from Dino. Man Warren you just pumped me up to pull my motor our after the summer. Dropping a new motor in there. Saving the 383 for something else. Best believe its gonna start with an L followed by and S. I got a plug if you looking to go that route. Holla at Me.

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
@ Pollo--Man You know I got you when you snatch the motor out right? I can do your wells for you or find me another set. That works best cuz your ride wont be down while I work on em. Yeah. We gotta get T back out there fam. Candy Cane's been layin and waiting. Preciate the love fam. I wanted an LS3 for the SS, but Im back on my og plan of a ZZ 502. I'lll see wassup. Maybe the 502 will make it to the Malibu :wink:

Elco Warren 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor