87 El Camino Daily Driver/Weekend Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah guys been laying low cause this damn wedding is taking all my time but one more month till im married. So hopefully ill start workinon my baby to catch up to all of ya'll.

Dont get me wrong brah....But dayum i love seeing your vids...!!!!! make me want to do more with project elko...or even get another project......keep up the good work and the vids.....

I LOVE U MAN!!!!!! LMAO :rofl: :rofl:

HAHAHAHA!! Yeah bruh! Im uploading your "how to" wheel well vid now. Its gonna be a 4-5 part series for do it yourselfers like us. Im BACK!!! All the "Elco Warren Haterz" on youtube bout to really hate. Yours will come out better than Mels! As I do this more and more. I get better. I see better ways of doin something and it turns out sweet. But On my El..Gettin erthang ("everything" for you non hood dudes 😛 ) together. Should be fun. This El isnt for the track or burnouts or any of that. 290 hp is enought for a daily driver. Save that for the SS and "Tha Alibu" :wink: Stay tuned. Bout to get fun.... :mrgreen:

Elco Warren 8)

Man Deezy Warren got a line of people waitn to get wells done... I thought u were gettin the ones in the og iroc king?

Warren I email u the link to the crosswind intake

im not sure about the og 1's cause warrens wells are smooth and mine has the bumps on driverside so its all love i wouldnt want to pressure him to trade for my parts if he really doesnt want them but at the sametime i never got a 100% answer if we would trade or not. Warren and mel im still down to trade for the og wells. warren if you would just rather keep your og wells then i'll just take care of my mine by myself. I dont want to cut into your project time, your doing so much for the crew and thats taking away personal wrenching time for yourself.

I'm sure either way he will take care of you.... It doesn't take long to do them, the weather caused the delay in my wells.... Who cares about his projects, the longer his car is down the longer I can call him slug bug Warren.... Lol

That's right brother Warren paybacks a beeeeech :rofl:

melman109 said:
I'm sure either way he will take care of you.... It doesn't take long to do them, the weather caused the delay in my wells.... Who cares about his projects, the longer his car is down the longer I can call him slug bug Warren.... Lol

That's right brother Warren paybacks a beeeeech :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: slug bug warren.......

youngdeezy said:
wheres the team work, no love up north on the wheel wells :| its all good ive been grindin on my project so i guess i can do my wells too.

Awww fam...Its not even like that at all. I got you on em. I wanted to wait and see what Mel's looked like with the extra hump in there before I made my mind up. Im keeping mine bruh. I love the completely smoothed look mine have. Now if you or the crew can find a set from an 87, I'll just swap like we said. ....Or just take your set out and bring em to me. WE can knock em out together....Takes no time to do....

Slug Bug Warren eh???!!! I'll smoke tha Rolla!!!!! :mrgreen:

Elco "Slug Bug" Warren :mrgreen:

Tears to my eyes, We are one big family.....I LOVE U GUYS MANNNNNNN!!!!! lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor