87 El Camino Daily Driver/Weekend Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh snaps!! Taking it to a whole nother level I see. Can't wait to see how the new process turns out. Between your paint skills and skips metal fab work I think the two of u can get my nova looking factory fresh. After I get this Elco somewhat complete I'm going to invest in some body and paint tools. By that time u can come down and teach me how to use em 😀

melman109 said:
Oh snaps!! Taking it to a whole nother level I see. Can't wait to see how the new process turns out. Between your paint skills and skips metal fab work I think the two of u can get my nova looking factory fresh. After I get this Elco somewhat complete I'm going to invest in some body and paint tools. By that time u can come down and teach me how to use em 😀

Lol, Mel didnt he say he didnt want is Wheel wells all geeee'd up...lmao....OCD Warren for ya! :rofl: :rofl:

Let going to look even better then ours (watch) hes going to clown us....IM LOVING IT>>>>>yea!!!

Looking good brah!

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
melman109 said:

Lol, Mel didnt he say he didnt want is Wheel wells all geeee'd up...lmao....OCD Warren for ya! :rofl: :rofl:

Let going to look even better then ours (watch) hes going to clown us....IM LOVING IT>>>>>yea!!!

Looking good brah!

Lol yeah I never listen to those comments I know he is building two show cars no matter what he says :rofl:

melman109 said:
I got you bro...

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
clickable link

Big (L)cOCD Warren 8)
Nerd!

where r the updates? you just got back from AZ... need updates...

Sticks tongue out at Mel and Saint 😛 Naw. I dont do show cars anymore! But things will be "street clean" Got the wells done. They have the usual runs but Im not gonna cut/buff em out. Ill save that for the SS wells... Here's what I got...

6068458998_11e47e6d83_b.jpg

6068462302_9f1fd1c9ef_b.jpg

6067922719_8dbf843b50_b.jpg

Didnt get ANYTHING done while in AZ. Bout time I got there it was pretty hot. I kicked it with Mel and chilled. Imma smash out there in two weeks with the motor and start the whole undercarriage clean up then.... They bay is lookin nice. I want to wetsand the firewall and shoot it again tho.

6068591672_095f785de7_b.jpg

6068043777_71f94db446_b.jpg

We also were separating wires andseeing whats needed and where to hide em...

6068042043_acdd70752e_b.jpg

Ill be ordering 2 more sets of HID's in 8000k, BM trans cooler, black braided hose for the trans and fuel lines, all the fittings, 200r Gforce x member(if you know anyone with one for sale shoot me the info),Super 40's-H pipe and "Y" pipe setup for some cutouts, BM deep aluminum trans pan and a few other lil nic nacks. Once the motor is out the SS, Im gonna strip the serpentine system off and have it polished or powdercoated. Then paint the block up and get it all pretty again...Same goes for the trans. This is all just a brotha in his garage production ya dig? Im no pro and there will be A LOT of flaws. But at least I did it and Im proud of that. I cant thank the fellas enough for all the help. We are getting there...

Elco Warren 8)

damn, those wells look amazing, the car is going to be clean as hell... i remember the first time I saw the El CO... made me jump right back into getting mine up and going, keep up the hard work bro...

Thanks fellas!! Doin some shoppin right now. Black Braided hose, B&M trans super cooler with the fan, Energy trans and motor mounts, 2004r x member, hid kits, Flomaster 40 series and some other lil goodies. Gettin there! I just got the engine hoist delivered and will have the motor out this saturday. If Foose can swang thru we might have it out tomorrow :mrgreen: . Then the Doug's headers get sent out to be re-ceramic coated and all the serp setup gets powder coated or polished. Taking a break from the wheel wells and put some work in on my ride. I wont be making the show this weekend so I can put some wrench time in.

Ready to rock!!

6080701921_a55dbb84db_b.jpg

Motor is headed to AZ on Friday September 2nd. Cant wait! Spraying the block up this weekend as soon as we get it out...

Elco Warren 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor