87 El Camino Daily Driver/Weekend Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
tha cap is the BIZNESS what it cost? might have to get one... man o man that MOTOR looks GOOD bro.. now thats 80z quality work @ its BEST!!

Thanks C! The cap was $45 or so. Summit... Gettin there with it. Just waiting on parts to be cleaned up.

Yeah bruh... The milled lines will be pinstriped after chrome....Thanks for checkin it out. Preciate the comment. Keeps me motivated! 😀

Awwwww snaps! Very nice,....... For what it is! Lol looks real nice big homie. Gotta snatch mine out and redo it now!

melman109 said:
Awwwww snaps! Very nice,....... For what it is! Lol looks real nice big homie. Gotta snatch mine out and redo it now!
PSSSHHHHH i wudnt touch that motor bro... hell I NEED TO GET ONE LMAO...

wow out with my boys... so ****ed up...i love my girl but sh*t these other girls are so ****ing hot, Just cant wait to **** the living sh*t out of them. My girl will never know. please dont tell

v2vera said:
wow out with my boys... so ****ed up...i love my girl but sh*t these other girls are so ****ing hot, Just cant wait to **** the living sh*t out of them. My girl will never know. please dont tell

OMG FOOL! Go home !!! Lmao.....hahahahaha

Warren..

Wow brah ur elko is going to be sweet.... When shes back in the IE im going to for sure to come test drive her, lmao...so much power...manits going to look bomb!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!

"Young Vic....This is your tall can of Bud-Light talkin to you. Remove this bs post from Elco Warren's thread or I WILL tell on ya drunk *ss!!"

Big Saint, family I can't wait to get the old girl back out bendin' corners. Soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor