87 El Camino Daily Driver/Weekend Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good bro.... You're the man!!! My motivation in TX for real. About to go out and play with the "Crush"

LSCustoms said:
I didnt think the motor could get any cleaner, but damn, good job bro...

Thanks fam!! Its cool for what it is. I got a few other lil parts to finish up on and then I can swang it out to AZ for the drop in and finally bring her home for a few touches. We gotta drop the Dakota gauges in before the run bruh :mrgreen:

sslover85 said:
Looks good bro.... You're the man!!! My motivation in TX for real. About to go out and play with the "Crush"

Thanks bruh!!! Lovin what you doin out there. When I saw the pics of the wifes El and your SS, I ran straight to the garage and started workin. Preciate the love bruh...

Bout to clean up shop and paint up a few parts..."Its Wrenchin time with Ekco Warren" :mrgreen:

Elco Warren 8)

v2vera said:
wow out with my boys... so ****ed up...i love my girl but sh*t these other girls are so ****ing hot, Just cant wait to **** the living sh*t out of them. My girl will never know. please dont tell

OMG what the ****! This wasnt me bro! This must have been my stupid as old roomate when he spent the night. No way do I talk like this. Im so ****ing pissed. Sorry Warren this was NOT me.

HAHA! Suuuure it wasnt you er I mean its all good bruh bruh! HAHAHA! Comin out there this weekend to get down on Young C's Runt. We gotta get him on the road ASAP!!!! I just donated some parts til Chris gets the 350 goin. Cant wait to get down there and hang with yall. Damn Im gettin all choked up. HAHAHA! Elco gettin soft in his old age. "I LOVE YOU GUYS MAN!!" in my "drunk *ss Vic voice. LOLOLOL! :rofl: Just ribbin ya bruh. All love..

Im in "Tha Shop" right now cleaning up and gettin parts ready for young C. Bout to spray the HEI plug wire corrected cap and thats about it for my ride. All Im waiting for is to get the parts I removed chromed, powder coated and cleaned up. I do need to get over to my braided hose guy and get the few hoses done up..I gotta few tricks up my sleeve for Tha BCT. Big Dave hooked me up on some pullies and stuff. Thanks D!!!! Time to grind!!!

Ekco Warren :mrgreen:

v2vera said:
v2vera said:
wow out with my boys... so ****ed up...i love my girl but sh*t these other girls are so ****ing hot, Just cant wait to **** the living sh*t out of them. My girl will never know. please dont tell

OMG what the ****! This wasnt me bro! This must have been my stupid as old roomate when he spent the night. No way do I talk like this. Im so ****ing pissed. Sorry Warren this was NOT me.
hmmm. old roommate with the balls to post on your computer, pm me his name, etc, imma send an *ss whoopin his way...

Dave V said:
warren glad i could help i just sent you over the email on the a/c condensor

preciate that bruh bruh! I checked it the day you sent the email. Page came right up. Went back to drop it in my basket and the site said the part couldnt be found.. I'll find it with the info you provided. I also found the old pm I sent TC1959. Did you keep your old accumultor or go with a different setup? Thanks again!! :mrgreen:

Uh oh! Foose is on the prowl! ol boy Better get some act right or else! :twisted:

In the shop right now cleaning up and prepping the cap for paint. lookin good so far. Headed out in the morn to get these parts done in braid...

Fuel line, pcv line, brake booster line, small overflow tank line, power seering lines, lower radiator hose and hose end, ect...

6139182520_d4426db980_z.jpg

Passing these onto chris for Tha Runt. In PERFECT condition. Beautiful lines here...

6139185574_636b725768_z.jpg

Its coming together. Next weekend its all about Tha Runt and helpin my brotha from anotha motha' Young Chris out with his project. Bruh is a beast on these cars out in 117 degree temp! Time to repay and show him some love...See you next saturday fam!! I'll have all the supplies ready. Hoping to be at the G body spot by 7am...

Elco Warren

Damn warren I feel like a peeping tom.Is see all these goodies but I can't touch'em.lol

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Dave V said:
warren glad i could help i just sent you over the email on the a/c condensor

preciate that bruh bruh! I checked it the day you sent the email. Page came right up. Went back to drop it in my basket and the site said the part couldnt be found.. I'll find it with the info you provided. I also found the old pm I sent TC1959. Did you keep your old accumultor or go with a different setup? Thanks again!! :mrgreen:

Uh oh! Foose is on the prowl! ol boy Better get some act right or else! :twisted:

In the shop right now cleaning up and prepping the cap for paint. lookin good so far. Headed out in the morn to get these parts done in braid...

Fuel line, pcv line, brake booster line, small overflow tank line, power seering lines, lower radiator hose and hose end, ect...

6139182520_d4426db980_z.jpg

Passing these onto chris for Tha Runt. In PERFECT condition. Beautiful lines here...

6139185574_636b725768_z.jpg

Its coming together. Next weekend its all about Tha Runt and helpin my brotha from anotha motha' Young Chris out with his project. Bruh is a beast on these cars out in 117 degree temp! Time to repay and show him some love...See you next saturday fam!! I'll have all the supplies ready. Hoping to be at the G body spot by 7am...

Elco Warren
fasho .. well ill see u sat am im there 6 am.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor