87 El Camino Daily Driver/Weekend Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
well. I wasnt going to do this, but big bro bigL(co)CD Warren been holding out on the inspiration... you see, he used to be foehundredanfiddyfeyepounds... but due to all his hard work, in the garage, all his motivation, all the juice diets, he lost all his weight, hey yall, if my big bro can do it, so can you, hell now i use his pictures on all my myspace/twitter/facebook/weirdo sites accounts, I gets mad play... but it wasnt always like that... wait for "da sidewayz view", his stage name used to be "ol' sexual sephus". OH THE SHAME, for the family! 😳 , well, glad your on the right path now big bro! lots look up to you... had to talk you out of paintin the el burple... but now you straight, I mean you good, I mean you alright for what you are :mrgreen:

[youtube]Iq_1OnuFpK0&feature=related[/youtube]

keep up the good work bruh! you still short, but i can see yer neck now! :rofl:

"oh look at da foot workd" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

80sBabies Neuga!, and 50s too (in my Big(L)co Warren Voice, well little voice when he say it, but can be deepend by windows live software editing!)

rare footage of big bro when he was little (in the 60s) admitting he was wrong, very rare occasion...
[youtube]86_mGoRSUUg&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

Oh everybody got maaaaad jokes @ Elco's expense huh? Its on and crackin!! "Revenge is a dish best served up cold son"-in my Warren C Harris voice (pops) :mrgreen: LOL! Sometimes its nice to have a lil break from all the "go hard" seriousness of the build. :wink: "All my biotches love me you aint f#ckin wit my dougie!" :rofl:

OK. Times growin short and I still have a kabillion parts to "clean up" I decided to take the ac brackets to work and sand blast em. Then Imma high temp clear coat them for now. The oil pan, valve covers, pullies and wire looms will get dropped off this weekend to Mel so his chrome guy can do the damn thing. Then swang the motor out there. If I can find a decent truck rental price friday, I might just drop the motor off. Thats really what I want to do. Chris got a storage room for me so i can leave all the goodies in there safe until we are ready to drop it in.....

Cap cme out cool. BUT! Butter fingers Warren dropped it 😳 Good thing is only one corner chipped. I can "touch it up" once the paint cures a lil longer..

6148685106_1ef9e8fffb_z.jpg

6148684456_bd7e8c9b10_z.jpg

Imma sanblast the hell outt the serpentine brackets and see what it do..Stay tuned :mrgreen:

Elco Warren 8)

Took my ac compressor bracket to work to sand blast it. I did the idler, idler puller and tensioner pulley. Came out clean. I think Im goin to high temp clear coat these for now. There's a spot that ceramic coates headers and Imma check and see what the cost would be. I might just rock this for now and go with a ceramic coated setup later. Money is gettin tight!

6149926516_4f3e843a4c_z.jpg

6149923812_d811a15ff9_z.jpg

6149920086_10e89198d8_b.jpg

6149919012_2faae15216_b.jpg

6149367965_f312046422_b.jpg

6149366873_137d7d5be7_b.jpg

6149372527_607b0cd150_b.jpg

Headed back to work now to blast the other lil bracket. I still need to pull the pwr steering pully off and do that bracket...

More updates soon

Elco Warren 8)

That blue is killing it bro! Im loving the look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor