87 El Camino Daily Driver/Weekend Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Dave!!! When I get credited back ill order those. That's why I was hoping I could just chrome the stock set. Ill call first about the return situation. Preciate th help family..

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Thanks Dave!!! When I get credited back ill order those. That's why I was hoping I could just chrome the stock set. Ill call first about the return situation. Preciate th help family..
Only issue on chroming the stock ones is you might have to press out the bearings. But the Chrome shop should know better than I

Dave V said:
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Only issue on chroming the stock ones is you might have to press out the bearings. But the Chrome shop should know better than I

Bearings have been pressed :mrgreen: taaaada

Attachments

• DSC_2207.jpg
    DSC_2207.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 640
LSCustoms said:
damn! you aint playin! keep it up bro!

Trying to get on your level "lil" bro. Im bout tired of moddin tho. LOL! I wanna get the lil car back on the road. Soon as we get it out to AZ, its all down hill from there. Gonna rent the truck and pick it up friday morn. Drop the motor in the bed and be on the 10 east by like 7am. I should be in AZ by 11-12. Drop it off, hit Sonic up and swang back to Cali. Should be back in Moval by 5-6pm. Drop the truck off and head back to AZ in the morning with Roro.. Whew! But I gotta do it. Now its time to get to work... :wink:

Ok got the ups return slip from Summit. No probs there. Everythings boxed up. Just gotta drop it off. My blue header wrap came in. Looks sharp! other goodies are comin as well. I'll be shooting the motor out there next weekend(9/30). I think what Im gonna do is drop the motor in, and trailor the El back home. Then do all the rest at the shop. Im not about drop the motor in and leave it sittin at the storage...

Blue wraps gonna look mean in there. Then with the silver spark plugs for contrast will have it looking sharp.

6176501246_7255b35af7_z.jpg

6176472870_7cf22c05a0_z.jpg

Elco Warren :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor